A Note For All

Before you have a look at the results I want you all to take a moment to congratulate yourself.

All the participants have written some amazing books and all have received wonderful reviews. Be proud of yourself, if you don't win this awards remember this was just one opinion. If your judge has left some feedback on what you can improve, take the time to listen to their suggestions, and grow your story.

Don't take any of these rankings to heart, if you expected your book to be first in your category, and it wasn't even put on the podium, remember I also had different judges throughout the categories. Also I had a lot of scores that were the same so I had to refer to the individual scores as well. I have ordered them as fairly as possible.

Remember this was all just for fun and to help others find some amazing stories to read, as well as to get feedback to improve your writing.

To the judges, I just want to say thank you so much for all your reviews on all these wonderful books, I couldn't have done any of this without you! You helped recognise these writer's talents, their strengths and weaknesses, and hopefully you have helped them out, so that they can make their stories even better than they were before!

You have all been so kind, understanding and helpful so thank you to everyone!

If you are a reader, thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll find some new books to read through these awards. If you manage to read the books of all the winners, go check out the profiles of all the participants who didn't win, and have a look at some of their stories too. (Located in the 1st chapter)

One last thing before you take a look at the winners, I just want to let you know that the overall winners chapter will be posted in a day or 2 from now as I haven't finished typing it up.

Thank you for reading this short chapter of congratulations and good luck to all!

See the next 3 chapters for the winners, starting from 3rd place.

-Paris07_49 🐞😸🇫🇷❤️