Chapter 1 "Your not Boat"

FTO David p.o.v
I wake up in my bed with only my boxers on, 'surprisingly'. I go downstairs to make some breakfast of bacon and eggs, 'I should make some for boat also.' I start making the breakfast while humming a song. I finish and set the plates down on the counter.
'let's go wake boat up' i walk upstairs to boats room and slam open the door 

"wake up boat-" only to see a winged blond boy with green eyes in his bed sitting up and looking at me. 

" Your not Boat?" I pause 

"where is he?" I short of yell in panic at this winged stranger. 

"Uhhhh I don't know, I don't know who this boat is" the stranger said.
'His voice sounds like boat but it's not him'. 

"Okay then who are you and what guild do you belong too" I questioned him.

 "Um well my name is Lukas and what are guilds, also I have no idea where i am, also why are you only wearing your boxers?" the stranger know as Lukas said.

 " Well your in Alentide and guilds are a group of wizards with a common goal, like my guild Divinus Magia is a guild that reforms criminals, then there the protectors the guild that wants to protect everyone, theres Grimshade there practically a group of killers but for the good, last but not least is the wondering coins a thieving guild. And its called full force" I said explain the guilds while he nods.

 "okay, I think I'm in a different dimension then my own, as there no such things as guilds in mine" Lukas said calmly while saying his theory. 

"I bringing you to my guild leaders" I grab Lukas arm, i pull him out of boat's bed and start walking to the guild hall. 'Oh my clothes are back.' i think while looking down

____________________________________

314 words

A/N

Hello and welcome to a full on book, this was originally a One-shot so that is why the first few chapters are shorter then normal. so i hope you will enjoy this story.