CAhapter 2 "Meeting the Leaders"

Lukas p.o.v till said otherwise

We walk to a building a bit out of the town that the guy's  house was in. 

"Richie, Brandon I found something" the men that have pulled me here yelled into the hall. 'Brandon is he here also or is it a different one?'.

 "What did you find this time, David." A man with white hair came floating down, ' he sounds like Brandon but doesn't look like him also the man's name is David.' Another man appeared in front of David that had blue hair. The white hair man and blue haired look like siblings. 

"I found this person here" David move aside so the two males could see me 

"in boats room on his bed while boat was no where to be seen." The siblings looked at me intrigued. 'i should introduce myself'. 

"Um, hello my name is Lukas and I'm an angel, it's a pleasure to meet you." They looked shock when I said I was an angel. 

" Well my name is Richie Diablous, lighting devil Slayer,one of the guild leader of Divinus Magia and one of the infamous Diablous twins." The blue hair male said also know as Richie.

 "and I'm Brandon Diablous, Sky devil slayer, the other guild leader of Divinus Magia and the other Diablous twin" the white hair male said, known as Brandon. 

"Well I'm David the S class ice devil Slayer of Divinus Magia." The room fell silent after David introduction. 

"You all remind me of some people I know" I say softly. 

"Really who?" David said while going to sit at the long table followed by Richie and Brandon, I just flew over there. 

"Wait you can actually fly" David asked. 

"Yes as I said I'm a Angel after all" I sit down next to David while Richie and Brandon sits on the other side. 

"So we most likely have counterparts in your dimension, do you think you know them, as I'll like to know who or what they are?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah I think I know who all of your counterparts are, so for you Richie I think its the hybrid of a werewolf and Phoenix named Rian, he's pretty strong but hot tempered." Me

"Hm very interesting" Richie

"Yes a hybrid is interesting, indeed brother" Brandon

"Next I would say for you David would be the imp, he's the devil's right hand demon, he very short unlike you and very proper." Me

"So nothing like David?" Richie

"HEY" David

"He is right anyways who's my counterpart?" Brandon 

"Yours has the same name as you Brandon and he's a fallen angel and he's my antisocial brother, he was kicked out of heaven for something I did and I wasn't fair I should of been the one that was kicked out not him."
I stopped myself before going on to much of a rant because of me being an idiot, I didn't realize I started to have tears in my eyes. Brandon looked at Richie. He gave him a nod as if they had a silent conversation. Brandon then got up and walk next to me, then he gave me a hug.

The room stayed quiet while Brandon was hugging me but has the door to the hall opened 

"kit for the last time NO" a man yells.

___________________________________________

544 words

A/N

Yes this will be uploaded faster as i have a lot of it already written so i hope you enjoy