Chapter 8 "The Protectors Guild"

The three Protectors are in front while I and the other Brandon are following behind them to a ship. We all get on, heading off to the Protectors Guild. 

_________________________________________________________

After around 10 minutes on the ship, we had arrived on their island. It was massive, honestly, everything been huge in this world. We walk towards a castle as big as mistfire with the same symbol as the protector. We entered the front door, the inside is beautiful and it seems larger than the outside. 

"Your guild is amazing," I say in awn.

"Thank you, Lucas" Bri responded while walking near a kitchen area, we are still following her. there was a short girl with long brown hair and a boy also with brown hair there talking about cookies. 

"Chocolate chip is the best," the girl said

"no plain cookies are the best," the boy said back they seem to be in an argument. 

" Are we interrupting something?" Brandon asks the two. They turn to look at us and stop their fight.

"Will finish this later, Bryan okay," the girl said

" Fine, Kay anyways hello Bri, Lopho, Brandon and Jakey" he then mentions to me " and whos this?" the guy Bryan asked.

" This is Lukas, he and Brandon will be staying the night" Bri continues to explain the story. Kay seems surprised and Bryan looks interested. 

" That's so cool, here have a cookie" Kay gives me 26 cookies, they look very well made.

"Thank you for the cookies, um Kay right?" I put some of the cookies in my pockets for later.

" Yep, I'm Kay the transformation mage of the protectors" 

"And I'm Bryan the Fire dragon slayer" 

" Jakey give Lukas a tour of are guild while the rest of setting up some beds for us," Bri says 

" O-Okay t-this way L-Lukas" Jakey starts walking and I follow.

__________________________________________________________

words 309 

sorry this took awhile to come out but I've been planing things to come so get ready for that. Anyways have a great day or night.