new message (76)

today was their 6 month anniversary and jeongguk was so excited to spend his day with his boyfriend

today was their 6 month anniversary and jeongguk was so excited to spend his day with his boyfriend. He bought tae a new pair of sunglasses, he printed a few pictures out and made a little book with the pictures and wrote 100 things he loved about him, He was really proud of himself and he hoped tae would like his gifts.

taehyung was on his way to pick him up, he was so excited to see his baby after a week because jeongguk was on vacation with his family and taehyung just missed him so much.

he sang to the song on the radio and was on his way to jeongguk. he had a flower bouquet with his favorite flowers and he bought him a pretty necklace with a heart shaped diamond and on the back he let engrave :

T & J
forever

he was so happy to see his reaction on it and he loved to see that pretty necklace on jeongguk.

——

jeongguk put a bit of perfume on and run his hand through his hair. taehyung would be there any minute and he smiled and looked in the mirror one last time. the doorbell rang and he practically run to the door and open it, taehyung looked at his baby and smiled.

jeongguk immediately spotted the flowers and he smiled brightly. Taehyung gave him the flowers "for you baby" jeongguk took them gladly, hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips." hey baby" taehyung whispered and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist, jeongguk showed him a big bunny smile and kissed him again. "hi hyungie come inside". they both smiled at each other and made their way inside.

It smelt like food so he thought jeongguk made them dinner and he smiled at that. he left his shoes at the door and followed jeongguk in the living room.

He could see that jeongguk cleaned and put some blankets and pillows on the couch and a few candles here and there. It looked so cozy and he was so glad that they didn't plan to go to a restaurant or something.

"are you hungry hyungie?" jeongguk asked and wrapped his arms around taehyungs neck and looked up at him. he smiled at his baby and kissed him softly on the lips bevor replying.

"yes baby " he whispered against his lips and smiled at him. Jeongguk smiled back and took his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen.
it smelled like selfmade ramen and he felt his mouth watering cause his baby was a really good cook.

"mhh it smells delicious baby, thank you" taehyung said and give him a little kiss on his nape when jeongguk put the ramen in bowls.

jeongguk giggled and places the ramen on the table, sat down with taehyung and they started digging in. The food was delicious as expected and after they cleaned up , jeongguk wanted to see a movie and taehyung of course had nothing against his baby's wish.