new message (81)

recap chapter 79:

Jeongguk got out the shower, dried himself and with a towel wrapped around his waist, he made his way to the bedroom where taehyung is sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand. He looked up as soon as he saw him enter.

Jeongguk smirked at him and let his towel drop to the ground. Taehyung's eyes widen and he licked his lips.

"come take a seat baby"

————-

Jeongguk slowly made his way to the bed, swinging his hips from side to side, walking sexily with his long smooth legs. Taehyung licked over his lips and looked him up and down. God jeongguk was such a tease and so sexy when he was that confident.

taehyung watched him straddle his face and his baby's pretty ass was in front of his face, the pretty pink hole right there and taehyung licked his lips again and gripped jeongguks thighs to pull him closer, licking over his hole right after. He saw his face going all red and the surprised moan that left his mouth turned taehyung on even more. he licked around it and slowly rubbed it around his hole. Jeongguk moaned loudly and gripped the sheets and pushed himself down on his face.

Taehyung felt his baby's thighs shaking and he pushed his tongue inside and slowly fucked him with it, he gripped his tights and squeezed them. Jeongguk whined his name and moved his hips to fuck himself on his tongue. the feeling was so overwhelming for him.

"tae mhh s'good" he bites his lip and moaned loudly when he felt him move his tongue faster , gripping the sheets tighter and the warm feeling in his stomach.

taehyung moved his tongue fast and deep in him, making him feel so good just from his tongue. he could see him fall apart because of the pleasure and he enjoyed it to make jeongguk feel good.

"ahh tae m'gonna cum" he whined and fisted taehyungs hair. Sweat started forming on his body and his dick was so hard and heavy on his tummy and it twitches.

taehyung pulled his baby closer , wanting to make him cum so hard. He fucked him with his tongue, licking around his hole and smacked his plump ass.

jeongguk moaned loudly at the smack and the feeling of taehyungs tongue and the humiliation of sitting on his face naked was just too much for him.

"fuck!" was the only thing jeongguk moaned and came loudly on the pillow.

he was breathing fast and he started whining when taehyung licked over his hole one more time.

jeongguk layed back down and his breathing slowly became normal again. his face was red and he closed his eyes when taehyung put the pillow away and started kissing his neck.

"you're such a good boy my baby" taehyung whispered in his deep voice and jeongguk got hard again.

———
I'm so sorry I didn't update in a while. I try to update more often now 🥺