last message (100)

after jeongguk got home from school he saw taehyung sitting on his laptop, he wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and whispered in his ear

after jeongguk got home from school he saw taehyung sitting on his laptop, he wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and whispered in his ear. "forever and always"

taehyung smiled brightly and turned his head to look at jeongguk, he grabbed his hips and pulled him on his lap, jeongguk sat down and smiled at him.

taehyung didn't waste any more time and he kissed jeongguk passionately on the lips, he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer on his shirt.

they made out for a few minutes and jeongguk felt himself getting excited. he pulled away and looked into his dark lust filled eyes and he bites his lips while looking at taehyung.

jeongguk got up from taehyungs lap and he looked at him with bedroom eyes. taehyung looked at him and didn't know what was wrong but when he saw the way he looked at him he knew exactly what he was thinking.

jeongguk grabbed his hand and pulled him up,he got up immediately and let himself get dragged to their bedroom. he got so excited to finally have sex with him again. they didn't have sex for a few days since they had to take a few exams.

jeongguk pushed taehyung on the bed and sat on his lap. Taehyung moaned when jeongguk sat on his clothed dick. jeongguk smirked at him and moved his hips.

taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and helped him to move faster. He felt his dick harden in his sweatpants and jeongguk could feel it too.

jeongguk took his shirt off and taehyung got in a sitting position to kiss and suck on jeongguk's nipples.

a little whine left jeongguks mouth when felt taehyungs tongue on his nipple, he was sensitive and it turned him on so much.

his dick hardens in his pants and he pressed himself closer to taehyung, pushing his ass down on his dick.

"Mr. Kim ugh please clothes off" jeongguk moaned and tugged on his boyfriend's shirt, taehyung looked stunned at him and took his shirt off.

was he really roleplaying right now? If yes then he would definitely go with it.

"but you are a bad boy jeongguk " he whispered when the shirt dropped to the floor jeongguk kissed down his chest and pulled his sweatpants down a bit. Taehyung helped him to pull his pants and boxer off.

it was messy and rushed but they just wanted to feel each other again, "I'm gonna be good I promise Mr Kim" when they were both naked and they stroke each other's dicks and kissed sloppily.

"I know you're a good boy but you should show me"
taehyung tried to turn them around but jeongguk didn't let him. " I'm gonna show you how good I am Mr Kim." he whispered against his lips and kissed him again. taehyung didn't say anything against it and he pulled him closer and grabbed his ass.

the plumb cheeks completely filled his palms and he loved it. "Mh you're doing this because I gave you a bad grade. I am right?" taehyung chuckled at the way jeongguk locked at him with wide eyes.