Meeting The Professor

The door slammed and you saw a cute guy...

He walked to the teachers desk and sat down.

? - I'm you're Professor. Call me Professor Blane. The 2 boys that was harassing the girl please come up front as long as the girl.

? & ?? - Bothe walked to the front.

Y/n - I hate to break it to you Professor but I'm not gonna get up. You're not my mom so you don't tell me wtf to do.

Prof. Blane - 1. I'm you're teacher so get your ass up. 2. Idc who you are or where you're from you better show me some respect.

Y/n - Nah I think I'm good.

Prof. walked over to where you're sitting and said "If you don't get up you've got detention. I'm not the type of person to give detention but it looks like I'll have to."

Y/n - Don't bother me. Won't be my first time. That's for sure. 

Prof. Blane - Okay. Stay after class. He walks back over to the boys. For you I don't like people harassing others so get the hell out my class and come back when you have respect for ladies. But first, What's yalls names.

? - David

?? - Jack

Prof. Blane - Okay now get out. He looked back at the class. Sorry for the delay people. Let's get to work. 

You thought to yourself " Bro fuck this shit. This is going to be a messed up year"

Darius - Dang. I didn't know you were like this. I like you even more.

Y/n - Well you'll get to know me more soon. You smile and get back to work.

Prof. Blane - Y/n what's the answer to number 38? Or were you too busy not listening and in your own little world.

Y/n - Yeah I was in my own little world. Wtf are you going to do about it.

Prof. Blane - That's not how you talk to a teacher. Darius can you please answer number 38?

Y/n - That's just to bad. You rolled your eyes.

Darius - The answer is 357.

Prof. Blane - Thank you Darius. Everyone is dissmissed.

You began to walk out.

Prof. Blane - And where do you think you're going.

Y/n You said everybody so I'm leaving.

Walk turned around. Prof. Blane grabbed your arm.

Prof. Blane - I don't think so. You have detention. Go sit down.

You sat down. 

Y/n - When tf can I leave.

Prof. Blane - Well, this almost everybody's free block and it's 3 hours so the whole free block.

A/n - Be ready for the next part. 😏😊