The Weekend : Part 2

You were woke up by Tristan slightly shaking you. He went to your side of the car and opened it for you. You got out and said "Thank you daddy." with a smirk. Right after he shut the door he slammed you against the wall.

T - You love get on my nerves by teasing me don't you.

He slid his hand up your dress and started to rub you clit. You quietly moaned.

T - No moaning Y/n only good girl get to moan  (I'm cringing so much OMG)

He added one finger slowly . He slowly pumped it in and out. You were struggling as he added two more fingers and pumping the in and out faster and faster.

Y/n - Daddy I'm close

T - Hold it until I tell you to cum

Tristan undid his belt and pulled out his pants and and boxers with his free hand. He lifted your dress up and thrusting into you without giving you time to adjust to his size. After 30 minutes you were very close.

Y/n - D-DADDY FUCK I-I'M GOING TO CUM! FUCKK

T - Go ahead babygirl.

With that you came. He pulled out of you and forced you on your knees. You kitty licked the tip. He got mad and forced his whole dick in your mouth. You were gagging at his size. He put your hair in to a ponytail and started to thrust his hip. (What can I say he likes it rough.)

 T - Fuck baby I'm going to cum.

He came in your mouth and you swallowed because mamma ain't raise no bitch.

T - I'm going to take us to dinner, but I want you to put something in you.

He walked over to a drawer and pulled something out. That something was a vibrator. He walked up to you kissed your lips and put it in you. You moaned into the kiss.

T - You want to tease me I'm going to tease you. You be to loud during dinner you're gonna get punished when we get back.

Y/n - Okay 

You both walked out the door and walked to his car. He opened the car door for you and you got in. He went to the other side and go in. You head to dinner.

TBC...

A/n - Heyy guys. Thank you so much for the support. I love yall so much.