The Weekend (Part One)

** Recap: He gave you his address and kissed you before  you left, you couldn't wait to see this weekend. **End of flashback

When you went to bed that night you could barely sleep because you were so busy thinking about being with Tristan for the weekend. You woke up at 8:30 and got out of bed at 9:00. You got up and took a shower and got ready. You straightened your hair and did a natural make-up look. You dress into:

 You dress into:

Tristan arrived at your house at 11

Tristan arrived at your house at 11. Both of your brothers were asleep so you left without them knowing. You walked out the house, and there Tristan was waiting for you. You walked up to him and kissed him.

T - Let's go before we get to carried away 

Y/n - Okay Daddy. You winked at him and got in the passenger side of his car

T - My house is about 3 hours away and we have to go through a lot of traffic, so we are going to be in the car for a long time.

About an hour in you got in a traffic jam, so you decided to tease Tristan. You slowly moved your and on his pants and rubbing his member.

T - Y/n stop it right now.

You didn't listen and put more pressure when rubbing him

T - Don't start things you  can't finish baby-girl. If you don't stop you're going to be punished.

Y/n - Okay daddy. You kept rubbing him.

T - You know what, fuck this. He pulled over into an abandoned parking lot.

T - Back seat now. He demanded 

Y/n - And if I don't?

T - You're really pushing it now. Get your ass in the back now or you punishment is gonna be really bad.

You listened and went into to the back, he also went to the backseat. He started roughly kissing you. He took of your dress and started kissing your neck leaving dark hickies.

T - No bra or undies. Such a good girl for daddy. Let's get started shall we.

All you did was nod. He pulled down his pants and boxers. He aligned himself with your pussy. He started to thrust into with no mercy.

Y/n - F-fuck d-d-daddy slow down please I can't take it.

T - This is your punishment baby. You're going to take it. He grunts speeding up 

Y/n - OH FUCK DADDY! I'm going to cum.

T - Go head cum all around daddy's dick. (a/n - straight up cringing right now) 

You came all over his dick and he pulled out and laid on his back.

T - Ride daddy baby

You got on top of him and slowly went down on his dick. You went up and down at a fast pace.

T - Fuck baby you're so tight. I'm going to cum

A few minutes after he came in you (birth control). You both got dressed and went back to the front and he started pulled out of the parking lot and started driving again. You fell asleep a few minutes later.

A/n - Hey guys. Its been awhile. I'm back got my life kinda situated. I love yall. Will be posting the whole week and on weekends maybe some after i get out of school.