Detention

Y/n - I have friends to see. There's no way I'm staying here with you for 3 hours!

Prof. Blane - Well don't have a smart mouth towards me next time and maybe you can see your friends.

You roll your eyes. He starts to smirk.

Prof. Blane - I'll give you a reason to roll your eye.

He walks over to you leans over the table and kisses you and then pulls away. 

Prof. Blane - Now lets fix that attitude of yours.

Y/n - 1. You're my teacher so this if fuck up. 2. I'd rather die before fucking you.

Prof. Blane - The way you were looking at me during class says otherwise.

Y/n - I don't know wtf your talking about.

Prof. Blane - Okay sure. Whatever. *He walks back to his desk and sits down*

 You thought to yourself "Damn. I didn't think he saw me staring at him during class. You know what fuck this.*

You walk over to him. He didn't notice because he was looking at his phone. You took his phone out of his hand and sat on his lap.

Prof. Blane - I thought you didn't want this.

Y/n - A girl can't change her mind?

(Things are getting heated 😂😳)

He pulls you closer and starts kissing. Both of yalls tongues were fighting for dominance. His won. You slowly start to grind on him. He way kissing you all over you're neck. Making sure he didn't leave any hickeys. You try to get up but he puts his hands on your waist making hard to get up.

Y/n - I was gonna get up to get this dress off, but nevermind. 

Prof. Blane - Well, If that's the reason then get up and take it off. He starts to smirk.

You get up and take the dress off. 

You had this one under the dress

You had this one under the dress. (Not the bra)  You could see lust and hunger in Prof. Blane's eyes. You walked over to him and unbuttoned his shirt. He got up and started to kiss you going lower and lower each time. He stood back up and kissed your lips. He slapped your ass meaning for you to jump. You jump and he laid you on the desk he pulled your underwear off. He started to rub your clit making you let out small moans. He went lower and started to tease you with his tongue.

Y/n - Fuck. Stop being a tease.

He listened and slipped 2 fingers in you going fast while licking your clit. You were moaning loudly.

Y/n - Fuck I- I'm going to cum.

Prof. Blane - Cum for me baby. You cummed in his mouth.

Prof. Blane - Damn babygirl you taste good.

You got down and un buttoned his pants taking them off along with his boxers. His dick sprang out fast. You kitty-lick the tip.

Prof. Blane - Don't be a tease or I'm gonna take control.

You start to suck his dick. You begin to gag on his size. After about 12 minutes you felt him twitch in your mouth and you swallow his cum. You picks you up and puts you back on the desk. 

Y/N - What's your first name because I don't want to scream Prof. Blane.

Prof. Blane - Its Tristan or you could call me something else if you want too. He say with a smirk on his face

He thrust into you slowly making you let out small moans. 

Y/n - Fuck go faster. You say between moans.

He do as you wanted and starts to go very fast making you moan loudly. He put his hand on you're throat and starts to choke you.

Y/n - Fuck I-I'm going to cum!!

Prof. Blane - Be a good girl and cum for me baby.

With that you cum. You cummed 2 more times before he pulled out and cummed on your stomach. You both clean yourselves off and got dressed. You began to walk out but he grabbed your arm and turned you around.

Prof Blane - You seemed like you enjoyed that, so next time I have to give you detention that won't be your punishment. 

You smiled and nodded in response. He Kissed your lips and you walk away.

?? - Hey Y/n wait up...

A/n - Hellos. Sorry I was going to post on the 20th,but I was busy. Honestly don't know how I feel about this, but oh well. 😂 Love you! 💖💜