Normal Day (Kinda)

??- Hey Y/n wait up!

You turned around to see Darius.                                                                                                                                    Y/n - Oh hey.                                                                                                                                                                              D- How was detention. He laughed                                                                                                                               Y/N - Obviously boring. Just sat there silent. (What a lie.)                                                                                 D - Wanna hang out for the rest of the day.                                                                           

Y/n - Sure. I'm going to go home and change first                                                                                                   D- Ok I'll see you later

You gave him you address and hugged him. When you went home you changed in to tie-dye sweats with a black cropped-top with roses. 

C- How was the first day?

Y/n - It was good. I have a friend coming over to hang.

B- Boy or girl?

Y/n - Why does it matter

B - Cause you are my little sister

Y/n - That's what you always say, it doesn't matter.

You hear the doorbell ring and get up to answer it. 

D - Hey. He hugged you

Y/n -Hey come in. You hug back

Y/n - Darius meet my brothers Chris and Bryan

D - Hi. He smiled and shook their hands

B & C- Hey. We are going to postmate some food do you want anything.

Y/n - I'm not really hungry

D - Neither am I

You and Darius headed to your room. 

                                                            ^^ You bedroom

                                                            ^^ You bedroom

D - Nice room

Y/n - Thanks. I decorated it myself. What do you want to do?

D - How about watch a scary movie?

Y/n - Sure.

You put on a The Exorcist. You got really scared and moved closer to Darius. He put his arm around you and cuddled. You knew you were going to have nightmares after watching 4 scary movies. After the movies Darius had to go home. You said goodnight and hugged him. He did the same and said goodbye to your brothers. Chris and Bryan asked what seemed to be millions of questions but you ignored them and went to bed.

Skip to next day -

You got dressed in a blue dress that fit you perfect and wore blue heels. You only put mascara and eyeliner on. You straightened your hair. Said bye to your brothers and went to school. You took the long way to school so when you got there the bell already rang.  You went to class.

Jack - Still dressing like a slut I see.

Y/n - I dress to impress myself and no one else so leave me the fuck alone.

Jack huffed and back to paying attention. You were staring at Prof. Blane but listening to what he was saying.

Prof. Blane- Y/n can you answer number 10 please.

You gave him the answer and he nodded. The class seemed to be so short.

Prof. Blane - We have a test tomorrow be sure to study. 

The students left to go home as well as you. You heard someone yell your name and turned around to see Prof. Blane. You walked back into the class to see what he wanted.

Prof. Blane - You forgot your phone and thank you for paying attention today.

You nodded and took your phone. He pulled you close and kissed you. His tongue won dominance. 

Prof. Blane - Can I give you my address so we can hang out this weekend. He smirked

Y/n - Umm.. Sure. You blushed

He gave you his address and kissed you before you left. You couldn't wait to see him this weekend.

A/n - Sorry for not updating. Schools very stressful and mental health hasn't been the best. I'm doing better. Love yall!!