Prolouge

-This is first story and I really appreciate some feedback. Though it's just the prolouge and it's kind of boring I would really, really love someone to comment and tell me what you thought. It would make my day. So please vote, comment, and fan me. You won't be sorry.

Copyright © 2011 by Stevie R

      Treyton Blaine. A name most would never look at twice. Now Trey Vaughn is another story. His name is so well know just saying it out loud could result in millions of teenage girls screaming at the top of their lungs. You could say this pretty boy, superstar had almost every girl wrapped around his finger. Almost. Though his devilish good looks, sing-song perfect voice, and impossibly good acting skills ha touched millions of hearts, he never seemed to do the same to me. I never once had the need to scream out his name in till my voice gave out. Or go to every single concert of his in till I got a personally signed autograph. 

While Trey Vaughn lived his perfect life. Mine wasn't as perfect. My family was in some money troubles, and technically I was the only person illegible to accept the responsibility. So here I was looking for a job in a very jobless town. Maybe it was fate, or maybe I just got lucky. A job opportunity so good even I couldn't turn it down.

Even if it did involve being near Trey Vaughn. Yes he's famous, and extremely hard to resist his pretty boy charm, but I didn't care. He offered money, I had to accept. This was my family and I had to make sacrifices. Even if I was just his personal slave I call it. 2,000 dollars an hour is a lot of money. It wouldn't take that long to get what I needed and leave. But Trey wasn't the type to give and not receive back. He took and he took and he took. In till I could give know more.

Trey was different. I didn't know him, I shouldn't have judged the boy with piercing eyes, and a perfect fake smile. I should have been a better friend, even if I did hate him. Little did I know of him. I didn't realize how much I impacted in his life.

I, Emerson Olivia Parks, never once thought of myself as the kind of girl who could change a person.

He was perfect in a way. Even I could admit that, but did anyone really know Trey? Sure the magazines, the interviews, and the specials could tell you everything. But what about under the radar. To me Trey Vaughn was just your jack-ass who got whatever he wanted, and didn't give a dam about anyone but himself. Was I wrong?

You tell me.

So how did I end up Falling for Mr. picture perfect, washing his dirty laundry, and getting him As on his report cards? That's a long story. A very long complicated story..