3

November 1st, 2005

The Impala was parked at a gas station. Dean had it pulled up to a pump. In the car was playing Ramblin' Man by the Allman Brothers.

Addison nods along to the music and noticed what her twin was doing. Sam was rifling through the box of tapes.

"Whatcha doing, Sammy?" Addison asks.

Sam looks at her, "It's Sam," He says, "I doubt you like being called "Addie" anymore."

Addison shrugs, "Only by you and Dean, mostly." She says.

Sam rolls his eyes and continues.

Meanwhile, Dean comes out of the convenience mart carrying a brown bag filled with junk food. He makes his way to his siblings.

"Got my jelly beans?" Addison asks.

Dean looks at her, "Of course I got your jelly beans."

Addison grins.

Dean tosses two bags at his baby sister, to which she caught them in her hands. Dean begins to go through the bag looking for something for Sam.

"Hey," Dean calls out, "Want breakfast?"

Sam lifts his head and sees Dean holding a Hersey bar.

Sam shakes his head, "No, thanks." He says and eyes the bag, "So how'd you pay for that stuff?"

When no one answered.

Sam glanced at Dean and Addison.

"You and dad still running credit card scams?" Sam accuses.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." Dean says as he turns his attention to to gas pump.

Dean puts the nozzle back on the pump and then turns to speak to his brother.

"Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards." Dean says.

Sam looks at his brother, "Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" He asks.

Dean pulls out the credit card, "Uh, Burt Aframian." He says opening the door.

"Leslie White." Addison says.

Sam glanced at her, "Leslie White?"

Addison shrugs, "I panicked on the phone," She says, "You know how much I dislike talking on the phone."

Dean shakes his head at the comment, as does Sam. Dean gets into the driver seat and puts his soda and chips down.

Sam looks at the box of cassettes that lay on his lap, "I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection." He says.

In his lap was about a dozen cassettes in the box on Sam's lap. Some have album art, others are hand-labeled, and others have sketches Addison printed on it.

Dean looks at Sam a little offended, "Why?"

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes." Sam says, "And two."

Sam holds up a tape for every band he says off.

"Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?" Sam asks.

Dean takes the box labeled Metallica from Sam.

"It's the greatest hits of mullet rock," Sam says.

Addison leans forward, "Sam, it's the music of our childhood." She says.

Sam glanced at her, "It's out dated."

Dean pops the tape in the player, "House rules, Sammy." He looks at his brother, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."