I

"Pack your shit." He wailed at me. "B-But dad! I thought you loved me!" "I love my daughter. Not some tranny faggot! I don't want anybody like this living near me, let alone being related to me. We raised you to be a good girl, Zoe! We raised you to love who you are! Now get your shit and get the hell out of my house!"
I slammed my clothes, my deodorant, a charger, and a small blanket into my backpack. Tears were streaming down my face, and I felt my eyes burning. I shoved my phone in my pocket along with headphones and my pleather wallet.
I briefly saw my mom weeping on the couch before I was shoved out the door. As my dad slammed the door I couldn't help but listen to the crying of my poor mother. I walked down the halls of the apartment building, only hearing silence. Silence had never felt so loud to me before. I couldn't bare to listen to it, and decided to just listen to music and walk to the exit.
The desk boy watched me leave, barely looking up from his phone. I'd probably never see the bloke again..
It felt like hours had passed, but looking at my watch, it had only been an hour or so. It was too dark too see anymore, save for the lights of cars whizzing around the city streets. I slowly walked around. The city isn't exactly the most friendly place to be living in, especially as a homeless street rat. I managed to make my way to the park, settled down on a bench, and reached into my bag to pull out my blanket. The wind ran into my hair, every breeze seeming colder than the last. Thankfully it was a weekend, I wouldn't have to worry about school, but chances are that somebody from school would see me out here tomorrow. I used my backpack as a shitty pillow of sorts and pulled the blanket over me. 9:00 P M shined off my watch. At least I can see the time without having to struggle that much.
I heard nothing but crickets, they were much louder than I remember. s'pose the walls made it quieter, along with music. No rain though, which is surprising. England is almost always as rainy as ever. i'd wager 1/3 of the year it is? Doesn't much matter now though. School is the least of my worries at the moment. I still look like a girl, even with my eyes all bloody and my hair bruised. Everyone always assumes it's dyed, the story of how it got that way does sound fake. As thoughts rambled and bounced through my mind I slowly started to drift off to sleep. Finally, an escape from my problems, even if it's only a few hours.