Wait

Dreams POV
I sat there looking at the box I already had the outfit on but I was to scared t actually look at my self.
" I'm the best football player on my team and I'm wearing this omg" i said to my self this is so dumb I need to change. As I was walking to my dresser I saw my self and oh god... I looked good damn. I slowly walked out of my room hoping that techno would be downstairs and not up here with me as I was walking through the hallway I felt two hands wrapped around my waist and pull me in to a hug from behind I blushed but then quickly covered it up with my mask.
" why are you wearing your mask I never said you could wear it" he whispered
" well if you want to take it off then do so yourself" I said he reached for my mask but never fully reach it.
" ha loser your to short to reach my mask idiot" I sat there and laughed as he keep trying to reach it. While I was laughing my ass off he was on his tippy toes as he reached with both hands when he jumped hit the tip of the mask and tipped it off my head...

Techno POV
I sat there looking in to dreams lime green eyes he had light freckles on his checks and nose his long hair went perfectly with his lime green eyes when I made eye contact with him my face went to blaze he was so handsome so why did he cover his face I stood there and so did he we were inches apart when he started to blush.
" are you blushing the tough Jock is blushing hahaha" " shut up you asshole" he said he then walked downstairs and made breakfast.
I picked up his mask and walked off to make videos instead I put his mask on the far corner of my desk and started up Minecraft.

Time skip I guess
Dream POV
I walked in to techno's room to see him on Minecraft what a loser I see my mask on the far left corner I walk up and go to grab my mask when he gets up and runs around the room " wtf man I just want my mask" I say as I  Chase him around the room " not until you catch me bitch" as he keeps running I sit in his chair and grad him while he's running he Yelps and sits on my lap facing me he drops the mask on the floor he covers his face. " wtf are you doing-hh"
I start to grind as he moans in to my shoulder I pull his hair and he looks at me and makes the cuties noise ever I grind faster and I can see he's hard.
" s-stop" he says and I do so " I tell you what to do and if you disobey I will have to punish-shit hua hua" I start finding again and he stops talking I then go in for the kill I grab his crotch and rub it he's a moaning mess and I can't help but stare he has drool flowing from his mouth and tears in his eye but I can tell he's enjoying it that dirty hoe I flip us so I'm standing over him and he's in the chair sweating and moaning as I rub faster I can't believe him he's such a bad boy I pull out his member and he stares at me it not as big as mine but I definitely can fit in my throat I give him a quick gawk gawk 2,000 and he goes crazy he's already supposed I took it whole first time he cums and I swallowed it he then pants like a dog I pick up my mask and he looks me in the eyes and I say
" if you stay here for like 5 minutes I'll give you more when I come back because I know you don't have any lube in your house Virgin" he then blushes and I leave to get what I need for my boy toy.