2 years later

Techno's POV
It's been 2 years since high school me and dream graduated and we now live together in North Carolina Near the mountains.

I have meet his parents there very nice but there always on the run his brother sapnap is alright and George is just not the kind of person I'd hang out with you know.

I don't want him to meet my parents because my dad was a hunter who hunted down his species and I really just don't want them to me but maybe if I OK sounds good to me I'll ask him.

Techno walks down the stairs and into the kitchen where he sees his lovely dream sitting at the island there house was rather large so he was surprised he found him first try he walked up to his lovely boyfriend he started to shake nervously because the question he was about to ask could go terribly wrong and possibly end there relationship.

" h-hey dream we've been together for a long time now and I don't want you to meet my parents because of the whole you know thing I did to your species but I know they won't kill you if we you know have a kid I know it's something big to ask and I don't want to ruin our relationship but I think it's time. it's git's kind a lonely in the house when you leave for work." I say I watch as he drops his cup of coffee there's nothing in it so nothing really spells he walks up to me I start to shake more he then hugs me I start to hug back.

" I was thinking the same thing I really want a kid" he says he then kisses my forehead I look at him and we kiss we pull away and I say.

" how about tomorrow we can try but today I have the night shift so will do it tomorrow love you I gotta go see you later"

I then grab my key as I hear him say love you too I then drive to the techno café and park my car. I stand at the counter thinking about what he and I had discussed I look around and then see a note on the door of my office it reads....

Dear techno

I really want to meet your parents but I'm a little nervous because they killed my aunt but I love you with all my Heart and would never leave you even if they told us to so I was wondering if they say no to are relationships will you run with me like if they try to kill me as well will you run from them and run by my side forever and one day even settle down and make a family with me 
Just asking I love you

P.S. turn around

And with that I turn around to see dream on one knee with a pinkies red ring in hand I start to cry as he says those four words.

" will you Marry me my love"

And just like that I'm leaving you because next chapters going to be long and smut so byeeeee.