Daddy

Dreams POV
(he changed out of the maid outfit)

I came back and there he is sitting in his gaming chair his dick is still hard.
" damn you even left you dick the same for me your so cute~" I said  I walk over and see the lust in his eyes he's still drool and damn is it hot.
I pick him up and throw him on the bed he looks at me and I look at him he smiles and I walk up the the bed he spreads his legs and I crawl in between them and grab his chin and

Kiss him it's a heated kiss as we kiss harder I slide my tongue in his mouth and I win dominance over him he puts his arms around my neck and I slowly pull back for air I take my shirt off and then his we then go back to kissing I get scared when he put his hand on my pants buckle and unbutton it. I pull away.
"Wait I've never done this" he looks at me surprised on what I just say he then tells me
" how have you never done this your the hottest guy on are team but to be honest I have it ether".

Techno POV

After I said that I feel two hands pin me to the bed and I look up Only to see two lust filled eyes.
" then I want to be the person to take you virginity baby boy~" he whispers in my ear I nod that he can and he takes off my pants I look down and see his big cock I get nervous.
" is that gonna fit" " it should why do you not want it in you" " no no I really want you in me I'm- it's gonna hurt" " good things hurt" as he says that he puts it in me I didn't even noticed he prepped me and him while we were talking I look at him as tears run down my face. He's waiting to move ugh if I ruin this for him.
" you c-can move noww" he starts moving and I moan as pleasure fills my body his starts to speed up but not as fast as I want him to.
" go f faster loser" he stops and I grown " with that mouth your not getting anywhere" " fine go faster daddy" i day and he goes really fast back inside of me I'm a moaning mess as he goes faster some how I start to doze and then he hits the spot and I lose it
" DREAM RIGHT THERE HIT RIGHT THERE DADDY" he continues to hit it full on and I scream his name as I cum
" Dream" " day it louder I wAnt ever one to know your mine baby~" " DREAM OH GOD" I scream as I cum again and he cum's in me I fall on to the bed my body trembling as I sit there he over top of me still he then picks me up and places me in bed and crawls in bed with me I cuddle my head in his chest and he falls asleep while I sit there think about what just happens.

" I love you dream"

I then fall asleep.

Dreams POV

As I was sitting there cuddling techno he says " i love you dream"  I sit there looking at him I then kiss his forehead and pull him in to me more I rap one arm around his waist and one hand in he's hair and start to play with it.

" i love you too"