The locker room

Techno POV

The next day
Dream left yesterday but to day we had a game tonight he said to never tell any one what we did and don't even say were dating to any one ether so I didn't tell anyone as the school day continued we talk in the halls and even held hands but never in front of anyone but when the time came I was the end of the day and time for football.

Me and dream were 2 hours early like usual but this time it was different because of what happened two days ago so we were very quiet.
We were just sitting there on are phones

" h-hey what do yo humm"
Dreams POV
I was so bored so I kissed him I slowly took control over the kiss and his body we moved in sink and I loved it I was going to tar him apart
I picked him up and moved him to the ledge under the locker we broke apart for air.

" if you go any further I promise you will regret it" he hissed " I'll be your servant again I promise~" I wink and pull him back into the kiss he moans as I slide my tongue into his mouth and explore his mouth are tongues touching and then fighting for dominance we fight and fight but I still win as he moans and moans and it gets louder filling the locker room it gets heated really fast I slowly slide my hands in to his pants pulling out his now hardened dick I pull away and go down to his dick licking the small slit on top and then down his shaft I take him whole and slowly bob my head up and down wanting it to last longer then last time my tongue wraps around his dick as I move my head faster up and then back down he's moans fill my thoughts as I move my head up and down faster I then feel a warm liquid fill my mouth I pull away with a nice piping noise and swallow all of it I feel my tail waging as I stand up and pull him in to the showers with my teeth he's shaking because it's know that you animal comes out in sex and me pulling him in to the shower with my teeth really tells him something.
I lightly toss him in to the last shower and crawl towards him he starts to shake as I get near I go to sniff him if he's marked and he pushes me away out of fear I grab his waist as my claws stab lightly into his waist he looks at me as a tear rolls down his face I look at him with sadness and kiss his forehead.
" I won't hurt you I promise" I then go back to Business I slowly pull up his shirt seeing scars I didn't notice last time I must have been Cut up in the moment i the slowly take off mine he looks at me as my eyes light up lime green and my teeth grow his eyes light up pinkies red and his teeth( are the horn looking things in a warthogs mouth teeth) grow his tail comes out from his briefs and mine wags faster my ears go back as I slowly pull down his pants I take off mine and see that white fur covers my thighs I the see I have wear wolf leg and he knows I'm and ultra omega wolf ( the strongest wolf in the world they live in and there's only 5 left which is his family) he looks at me and then said something I really wanted to have later on.
" I c-can have kids I j-just have let it happen and say it's okay but I need your approval but not now okay" I look as I feel happy ness fill my body " I under stand I do want to have kids later though" and with that I push in slowly
" ow h-have you grown more because your bigger" " it must be the wolf instinct that made it bigger sorry" he slowly nods and says I can move I move in and out slowly he starts to moan louder and louder until I hear something I want to a long time ago...

"G-go fAster D-daddy pLeasE"
When I heard that I immediately went faster making him scream " YES D-DADDY"
I pounded in to him I grabbed his tail making him yelp I liked up and down his tail and the up his back and make hickeys up his back I then slowly lick his neck up and down making dark purple hickeys all over the back of his next I stoped and flipped him over so can see his face when I flipped him over he was crying from pleasure and drool was dripping down form his mouth I licked up his tears and then slowly pushed in I moved slowly so he could get used to me he then told me to speed up so I did he was panting in to my shoulder as I pounded in to him faster and faster he never wanted me to stop and nether did I but when I hit that one special spot he went crazy he screamed out my name louder then he did last time I pounded him.
" DREAM RIGHT THERE PLEASE"
I pounded in to that one spot over and over again in till his seed was all over me and his chest i bite in to his shoulder to mark what's mine I then shoot my seed in him as it starts dripping out of his now widened hole I sat there and looked at what I had done to him and damn he looked good he was panting like there was no tomorrow and the blood was dripping down from the mark I gave him and the drool coming down from his mouth really tied it together I look at him and he looks at me.
Walk up to him I pick him up and clean him off I then help him get dressed for foot ball he takes a quick nap on me and I do the same are tails intertwining as we fall asleep before I feel asleep i picked up his chin and made him look at me and say

" I love you and don't let anyone tell you other wise" " I know and I love you too" when then kiss a passionate kiss and pull away " I really do love you" I say he then cuddles in to my chest and says.

" why the hell would I still be here if I didn't love you" and with that we both feel asleep.

Thank you guys for almost 2k reads and this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote at a whopping 1184 words and I'm really proud of it I hope you like it and enjoy the chapter

<3 chase