Part 1

Nai and his giant boyfriend have a schedule today, they went to their company's building to practice because their debut is slowly approaching.

While on a break, his boyfriend started to give him signals inviting him to cuddle.

He would poke Nai's waist and cheek from time to time.

Which made Nai glare to him. Trying to stop him.

And the reason will always be the same as before, It's because he is scared that people might discover their relationship.

When his boyfriend started to sulk because of his rejection.

Nai didn't budge but after many try,

Nai finally gave in when his lover pulled out his pouty-cute face.

Luckily, the other guys are still busy eating inside the room. So shamelessly, the lovers cuddled while sitting at the couch.

They held hands, teased each other and made a loud giggle sounds like they missed each other for not seeing in a long time.

Their cuddles only stopped, when---

"Nai!" Someone suddenly called Nai, making both of them pull away from each other.

"Y-yes, phi?" Nai responded with a crack on his voice.

"The director wants to talk to you."

"Khrub." Nai gave the older staff a wai and then he gave his boyfriend a meaningful look before getting on his feet and went to the director's office.