Arrival

Pansy's POV

"Hey Pans, wake up for a sec."

Pansy's onyx eyes opened into Draco's grey ones. He was sipping a glass of champagne, swinging it around like James Bond as he strode up and down the carpeted hallways of the private jet he oh so adored.

"Yeah sure." Pansy said, removing Hermione's hand from her's as the brunette head lolled to the other side and mumbled something before she fell back into her sleep. Harry was sitting beside her, his pen scribbling like no tomorrow. He barely even glanced up a when Pansy walked by him. That was the life of a writer.

"What's up Drac?"

Draco let out a sigh glancing at his husband with slight worry before turning back to face Pansy, swishing his Champagne around in his hand.

"What should we do? You know like when everything goes down at the reunion."

Pansy felt her face cringe in discomfort. She had thought about it too, after all the two Slytherins weren't exactly going to be welcomed with open arms when they returned back into the magical world. And with the missing saviours of Hogwarts as their lovers! The hatred would most likely double for them all.

"I guess we just try not to listen to the whispers, we did it for 6 years." Pansy said putting her hand on Draco's shoulder.

"But Harry and Hermione-" She cut him off.

"Can take care of themselves, they defeated that ugly snake guy by themselves didn't they? They can take some Weaslys."

Draco relaxed slightly at her words and Pansy herself allowed herself to loosen her rigid posture as she returned to her seat next to her wife. Hermione was breathing softly as she slept, Pansy thanked Merlin that she was getting some rest before the hell that was most likely going to break out when they got to la femme des serpents.

"How much longer Draco?" She heard Harry put his pen down as his husband sat down next to him.

"Just about 20 more minutes love." Draco replied softly as Harry sighed.

20 more minutes, Merlin help them all.

...

The drive to the estate like hotel wasn't very long but the 2 couples probably enjoyed it more than the flight over. They played some of their favourite songs in the dark limo, the two girls forcing the boys to dance and take short solos every so often.

Pansy knew what the hotel looked like from pictures her wife and Draco had showed her after it was built but now as the gates opened she realised how beautiful it truly was.

The gate was like a magical barrier to protect Wizarding folk from muggles, it made a type of charm that made it so the massive estate looked like an old abandoned factory from the outside. But once you pass through the gates, it was magical.

The hotel itself looked slightly like a classier version of a Las Vegas hotel covered in lights and balconies with a huge pool visible on the other side of the building. Palm trees and flowers blew around in the warm breeze, somehow Hermione had figured out how to change the climate slightly inside the gates making it feel more like a Carribean island than a hotel in England.

There were two waterfalls enchanted to fall slowly like aquariums with fish swimming around unharmed in the water.

The black car drove up the black marble driveway, waiters and workers of all stations began to run around preparing everything as the car drove by. Everyone knew that that was the car of the people who paid their wages.

"It's cool isn't it" Hermione said when she say the stars in Pansy's eyes while she looked at the hotel.

"It's wicked" Pansy said, her voice breathy with wonder.

The door to their car was opened by a young man who greeted Hermione and Draco with a smile as they stepped out of the car.

"Good morning Johnathan, do you know if the Hogwarts reunion planning committee have arrived yet" Hermione said sweetly to the boy making the boy's face lighten considerably at the polite woman.

"A Ms Ginnerva Weasly and her family arrived about 10 minutes before you, apparently they're all fighting with Katie at the front desk." Jonathan said whispering slightly as Hermione's face gradually darkened.

"Well that just won't do will it? Be a dear Jonathan and bring our bags to the imperial suites, Mr Malfoy-Potter's to the 12th floor and my wife and i's to the 13th."

Jonathan nodded eagerly racing away to fulfil Hermione's wishes. Hermione herself began to practically steam from the ears and turned to the front of the hotel and stormed in with her wife and friends racing behind to catch up with her.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!"

Harry, Draco and Pansy stopped at the angry voice that belonged only to Ginny Weasly but Hermione did not. She never ever tolerated abuse in the work place especially by customers who did not know their place.

"I'm sorry miss I-" The poor secretary said as she desperately tried to calm down the gingers at the front desk.

"YOUR INCOMPETENT THATS WHAT YOU ARE" Screamed a male voice this time and that just fuelled Hermione's anger as she angrily glided towards them, keeping the elegance France had given her.

"Katie how are you today?" Hermione said, desperately trying to save her employee from more of this horrendous abuse.

"MRS PARKINSON! Oh pardon my voice level mam." Katie said, incredibly glad Hermione had interrupted.

"It's quite alright Katie, is there something wrong here?" Hermione said winking at the girl.

"Yes there's something wrong here, but what's it to you lady," Ron said with an angry tone that Hermione did not appreciate "Oh do you work here? Good, take our luggage up to the very best rooms you have, we're war heroes you know."

Hermione gritted her teeth and finally faced Ron with flaming eyes, her long silky hair falling behind her ears as she turned around.

"Actually I own this establishment." She said to Ron who didn't even bother to look up at her.

"Yeah right, a woman owning a business like this when pigs fly." Ginny responded cutting in but then she looked into Hermiones eyes and realisation spilled across her face.

„HERMIONE GRANGER"