Volcanic eruptions

Silently, Harry, Pansy and Draco slipped into the lobby as Ginny face flushed with a mixture of fear and anger. Draco waved off a few of his employees and put a hand on his husbands shoulder, desperately trying to get him to keep breathing.

She could faintly hear Draco murmuring comforting words into Harry's ear as they stood unseen in the shadows of the lobby, but Pansy was more focused on Hermione's elegant form standing in front of the volcanoes of the ginger family.

"What are you doing here!" Ginny demanded, shaking her brothers arm slightly as he stared at Hermione with shocked eyes. "Only the reunion committee and the owner of the hotel are supposed to be here, the reunion only starts tomorrow."

"I'm ever so sorry Ginnerva, I think you must be deaf. I am one of the owners of this resort." Pansy smirked with pride, she had rubbed off on her after all these years. With comebacks like that Hermione would've made a glorious Slytherin.

"NO- I mean that can't be true." Ginny stuttered out.

"Oh but it is." Pansy turned towards Draco who had begun to walk towards his business partner and the two Weasly's who practically exploded at the sight of him.

"FERRET." Ron said finally coming out of the shock he had been stuck in for the past few minutes.

"Oh yes, that." Draco said grumbling at the name while Hermione just smiled, she knew exactly how much Draco hated that name.

"Wait you're the owners of la femme des serpent?" Ginny said with disbelief.

"And hundreds of other establishments all over the world..." Hermione began.

"...Both Wizarding and muggle." Draco finished.

Ron was watching Hermione with eyes that Pansy did not appreciate. It was the same stupid look he got when he saw a chicken wing on the breakfast table and proceeded to scoff it down in one disgusting sitting. Harry didn't exactly look happy once he saw who Pansy was glaring at. In fact he all but attempted murder with his eyes once he saw his old best friend looking at his sister like figure with the eyes of a predator.

"So Hermione, a rich, gorgeous girl like you. A war hero like me, who cares what happened in the past how about we try again?" He said, his tone dripping with testosterone.

Hermione looked incredibly uncomfortable and Draco looked as though he wanted kill Ron, gently brushing Hermione's hand for support and giving her a look that could only mean 'want me to stay him?'

But no one was more angry than Pansy.

However, just before Pansy could march into view armed with her wand. Hermione regained her composure and said,

"Wow Ronald, flirting with a married woman? What levels will you stoop too?"

Rons face turned beet red in anger.

"MARRIED! Who would marry you other than me?"

"I would."

Pansy stepped out of the shadows and glided up to her best friend and wife, standing in front of Hermione with a protective stance.

"PARKINSON."

"Thats my name." Pansy said cooly.

"And mine too now actually." Hermione said with a smirk that made Pansy's chests well with pride.

The two red heads were stunned into silence. Ginny looked confused, looking the two wives up and down with disgust and... fear. While Ron looked challenged, angry. It made Pansy feel much much better when Ron tried to stutter out a comeback while she held Hermione close to her body.

"But- but, You- lesbian-"

"That correct Ron, L-E-S-B-I-A-N. Oh wait I forgot, you can barely spell can you. Shall id dumb it down for poor little won won." Pansys said cackling the only way a Parkinson would.

Harry looked proud as he watched his friends stand up against the two evil red heads and decided to rush into battle like he used to. He stripped towards Draco and put a hand on his shoulder making Draco soften slightly at his touch.

"Harry?" Ginny said, instantly fixing her hair and brushing out the creases in her shirt. "You've come back for me?"

Draco snorted and Hermione his a giggle in her wife's shoulder.

"Hardly" Harry said not even looking t his ex girl friend.

"But- but-" She started.

"Careful Ginnerva, we don't want you sounding like your brother do we?" Pansy said as she linked hands with Hermione.

"I think it's about time to take our leave, don't you think husband?" Harry said to Draco, his face gleeful as he watched Ginny's eyes bug out of her head.

"Indeed husband dear." Draco and Harry walked off, practically attached at the hip as they left the empty lobby.

"Shall we Mrs Parkinson?" Pansy said, offering her arm to Hermione who smiled and took it.

"Indeed Mrs Parkinson."

The two left the Weasly's in their dust, still stuttering weak insults as they watched the couples leave.