Cuddles

Anyone who read the last chapter, sorry I changed the ending just now. Also TW for homophobia. Also sorry for such a Short chapter.

Hermione's POV

The two walked in uncomfortable silence while Hermione attempted to ignore his existence and not hex the living day lights out of him.

"Sooooo you and Parkinson huh?" He said, attempting conversation.

'Yes." Hermione said bluntly, keeping her pace.

"Wow, how much did she pay you." Ron said in a voice that was obviously him trying to cover up his anger at the the two wives.

"Nothing Ronald, I love her and she loves me." Hermione said, trying not to even look at the ginger man.

"But that can't be true, no ones Gay unless they're like... mentally deficient and I know you aren't, your Hermione bloody Granger." He said, attempting to sound smart much to Hermione's annoyance.

"Well I'm a lesbian, get over it Ronald." Hermione turned a corner just as Ron was about to speak again. She heard him kick a wall then cry out in pain making her smirk.

...

"Honey I'm home."

Hermione kicked her heels off as she entered the room Pansy and herself shared, finding her wife brushing out a knot in her hair.

"Pancakes?" She said hopefully, celebrating slightly when Hermione nodded.

Hermione slipped into her nightgown and slid into the soft white sheets of their hotel rooms bed and opened a book while she waited for her wife to finish taking off her make up and come to their bed.

"Guess who I ran into on the way to the kitchens?" Hermione said as she heard a hairbrush fall from the sink.

"Was it Ginny? Ugh the bloody bint-" Pansy hatred before Hermione interrupted her.

"Actually it was the other one, going on about 'gays being mentally deficient' you know." Hermione said as she could practically hear Pansy's eyes roll.

"Like he can talk," Pansy said flopping next to Hermione on the bed, "He wasn't the one they called 'the brains of the golden trio' was he."

Hermione laughed as she closed her book and turned to face her wife.

"I'm just lucky I was smart enough to propose." She said teasingly as Pansy's face scrunched up.

"Hey I was the one who proposed." She grumbled out.

"And I was the now who said yes, now go to sleep."

"Fine." Came the voice of a very grumpy Pansy Parkinson as she cuddled into Hermione's side.

Hermione listened to the sleepy sounds of her wife as Pansy curled into her wife's side. The brunette

Wow, if this was how the reunion started. How the hell will it end?