Blood

I rewrote this slightly sorry.

Hermione's POV

"EXCUSE ME. May I have everyone's attention." Ginny's voice called from the front of the room, they all stopped their conversations and turned to the ginger girl who relished in all the eyes on her.

"I'm delighted to say, welcome back! Usually we have the reunion in the Hogwarts grand hall but this year they're renovating the castle for reasons they did not inform me of until last minute. But this year we're going to be spending two weeks in la femme da serpent, so I suppose we need to thank our hosts don't we?"

Ginny's jaw clenched as she raised her glass to the table Hermione, Pansy, Harry and Draco were sat.

Hermione and Draco nodded and smiled as everyones eyes fell on them from each corner of the dining room. Hermione delighted in the angry face Ron made as his eyes fell on Pansy as she held Hermione's hand on the pristine white table cloth.

"Anyway, we have a wonderful schedule of activities planned for the next two weeks and I hope you will have an absolutely wonderful time. It may not be Hogwarts but we're all together again and I toast to that."

Hermione may hate Ginerva Weasly but she had to admit that the girl was amazing at giving speeches.

Everyone raised their wine filled goblets and clapped for Ginny as she slumped down in her chair beside Ron who was steaming from the ears, eyes not leaving Hermione and Pansy's intertwined hands.

"Bitch." Hermione heard Draco whisper under is breath as he raised his goblet to his lips.

"Be quiet Draco, not here." Harry chastised his husband.

"But-" Draco was silenced by a stern look from his husband and continued to grumble into his drink.

The buffet was glorious in Pansy's opinion for she regularly complimented Hermione and Draco's taste in chefs. Apparently Ron enjoyed it too for they could hear his pig like chewing noises from the other side of the room much to the groups disgust.

Eventually the final course came and went late into the night. The room had been filled with emery laughter and gleeful recollections that entire night making Hermione feel much happier about being back in England although she had never truly intended to return.

Harry yawned loudly as they finished their creme brûlée making the group laugh. They decided it would be a good time to retire to bed for the evening. Apparently others had the same idea for people were bidding goodbye to their friends and exiting the dining hall.

"You go ahead cherie," Hermione said as Pansy gestured for them to leave, "I have to speak to the chef about breakfast tomorrow."

"Pancakes?" Pansy asked with big dark eyes.

"I'll recommend them." Hermione laughed as Pansy kissed her cheek and smiled.

"I knew there was a reason why I married you Hermione Granger." She said receiving a light slap from her wife who had a mock offended look on her face before the dark haired girl kissed her cheek and escaped up the stairs.

Hermione smiled in the direction Pansy had gone before gliding down the halls towards the kitchens. 

"Hey Herms wait up, are you going to the kitchens?"

Rons voice mad Hermione visibly stiffen but she nodded politely at him. 

"Good I'll go with you I want to get a snack anyways for later."

Fun...