gingers in the sun

After dragging her wife out of the water, Pansy huddled in the corner of the boat. She shook like a cat... well, out of water. Hermione sat beside her, her head leant back as the sun glinted off of her sunglasses.

Hermione's warm skin helped a bit with the leftover cold from the water that wasn't leaving Pansy's body for some reason. She cringed slightly as she remembered how idiotic she must've looked jumping into the water after Hermione but it was worth it. It had been beautiful under there.

"It's freezing in there." Draco said, pulling himself up onto their shared boat as Harry followed from behind. Both ere dripping with the wetter from the ocean and Pansy hissed.

"If you two come near me covered in cold water I will not hesitate to murder you." She scrambled as far away from them as she could and the other three laughed.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Harry said as Pansy tossed him a towel.

"I'm sure madame ginger has something up her sleeve." Hermione said, her sunglasses glinting under the sun.

"Seems she does." Draco murmured as he saw a small boat gliding its way towards their own boat, with two gingers aboard it who clearly fit the stereotype of 'never put a ginger in the glare of the sun.'

Ginny sat behind the steering wheel, having earlier forgotten sunglasses and suncreen and had forced Ron out of the drivers seat so as not to burn. Ron however had not been so lucky, sitting like a lobster in the sun with a beer in his hand. For a moment the group felt a pang of pity, since the rest fo Weasleys weren't arriving until tomorrow with the rest of their school (the people who were in the older years) the two were all alone on the ocean.

The pity quickly vanished.

"It seems you're stalking us." Ron yelled over at them, a smile somehow apparent on his face.

Hermione scoffed barely moving from where she lay in the sun as she ignored him. Pansy however did not.

"Leave us alone, Weasley," Pansy sighed, "We're not the ones stalking if you're the ones who drove over."

Ron took another swig of his beer as Ginny smiled stiffly at them.

There was silence until Hermione sighed, she didn't want to be anywhere near these people. She turned to Pansy.

"Pouvons-nous y allers s'il vous plaît?" Can we go please?

Pansy's eyes widened to dinner plates at the idea of Hermione, HER Hermione actually wanting to leave her favourite place on Earth, the ocean. But Hermione glanced to the Weasley boat and back to her wife. Pansy nodded sagely and the two turned to the boys watching their exchange.

"Nouse quittons, d'accord?" We're leaving. ok?  Pansy said as the boys nodded as well, Harry looking uncomfortably over at Ginny who was... biting her finger at him? Ok that was their last straw.

"Well nice speaking with you." Pansy said, hands clapping together as she dragged Harry to the drivers seat so they could escape.

But as Harry was sorting out the controls, Ron and Ginny seemed like they couldn't let up.

"Running away again?" Ginny called out at Hermione, "Wow Hermione, once was bad enough are you really going to run all the way back to Paris?"

Pansy was seething but Harry was absolutely pissed, he attempted restrain himself however...

"Shut the fuck Ginny, the jealousy and desperation is far too obvious for it to be attractive." 

Ginny gaped.

"Oi mate don't talk about my sister like that," Ron said, "Your relationship can't start again with all the negativity."

"Their relationship?" Draco said, chuckling slightly with a bitter undertone as Hermione covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry Weasley but the day Harry and Ginny are in a relationship, is the day the world becomes about two gingers less than before." Hermione scoffed  as Ron shrunk back a bit in irritation.

"Alright Hermione-" He began but at that moment the boat started up and unfortunately for the gingers... they were parked right behind the motor that splashed them before Ronald Bilius Weasley could finish his sentence.