Chapter 2

I wake up in my bed with a note from Alya, telling me that she and Nino left. I freshen up a bit and start to make breakfast.

I get a chocolate croissant and black coffee for Adrien. Even though he's in love with sweets, he still likes black. I get a normal croissant and a vanilla coffee for myself and put it on the table.

I take Adrien's food and knock his bedroom door, he opens it and I see a man with tousled hair and tired eyes. 14 year old me would've died on the spot but now I just smile and wave.

"Hey Adrien, I brought breakfast," I say.

He looks at the food and smiles happily, "Eee! Thank you Marinette, you're the best! I'll be right back." He freshens up and sits on the chair, digging into his food.

"So... how are you holding up?" I ask after a while.

"Better then yesterday, I still have my friends and girlfriend," He smiles fondly.

I giggle, "Speaking of that, I meeting my boyfriend at 8 so do you want me to cook earlier or...?"

He looks at me suspiciously, "This is starting to get creepy. Do you know my girlfriend and tell her all the best times to have dates?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I meeting her tonight at 8:00 as well!" Adrien exclaims.

"Huh, I guess 8:00 is just a good time. Anyway, I was wondering if my boyfriend agrees you can meet him Saturday?" I ask.

He smiles, "Ok, I'll introduce you to my girlfriend as well if she agrees."

"That sounds great. Now movie time?" I ask.

He nods and we spend the next hours watching a bunch of movies. We went into our rooms around 7:50 to get ready for our "dates".

"Ready to go Mari?" Tikki asks.

"Yeah, I wanna know why Chat acted so weird yesterday," I say.

"Probably the shock," Tikki says.

"Hmm, yeah, I guess. Anyway let's go, Spots on!" I exclaim and jump out the window. After swinging around I finally spot (Pun NOT intended) the warehouse. I go inside and see Chat Noir waiting with a rose.

"Hello M'lady!" He says handing me the rose.

I take it, "Hey Kitty, thanks for the rose. Also how are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well yesterday you seemed a bit off so..." I trail off.

He looks away, "Oh I uh was just a bit shocked."

"That's not all of it, is it?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "You're right, it's just hard to explain without spilling my identity and I want to find out at the party."

I sigh, "Ok. Ooh I wanted to ask you, on Saturday, can I introduce you to my friend?"

"Ok, I'm gonna assume it's your roommate? And after can you meet mine?" He asks.

"Sure, also one more thing, can I tell my parents? I just feel horrible for lying to them all these years and they need to know I have a boyfriend. You can tell your friend's parents and your friend too," I say.

"I'm ok with that and I'll just stick to telling her parents for now. I want to tell her when you're with me," He says.

I smile, "Ok, now let's get some dinner!"

We get some dinner and spend the night talking about our day. At 10:00 PM we finally leave.

"Bye M'lady," Chat says.

"Bye Kitty," I say giving him a quick peck on the lips and swinging away.

By the time I reach home, Adrien was about to unlock the door. "Oh hey Marinette, how was your date?" He asks.

"Great, yours?" I ask.

"Amazing," He sighs dreamily.

I giggle, "Alright, let me in, I'm tired and Monday we have the opening so I have to finish up the dresses."

"Oh right, I forgot about that, I need to do the finishing touches to the site and then we'll be set for opening," He says after he opens the door.

"Ok Adrien, good night!" I smile.

"Good night Mari!" He calls and goes to his room.

I change into my pjs and lie down. Tomorrow I will tell my parents that I am Ladybug.

 Tomorrow I will tell my parents that I am Ladybug