Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

After a long tiring day at work for Marinette, it was finally time for her to meet up with the core team (Me, Chat, Queen Bee, Rena, and Carapace). She goes outside into an alleyway to transform and swings to the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey bugaboo!" Chat calls.

She sighs, "For the last time, no bugaboo."

Chat just chuckles, "Whatever you say M'lady."

"Ok you two stop flirting, and LB want to explain why you're late?" Queen Bee asks even though she already found out who Chat and LB are.

"Sorry, I was caught up with work," Ladybug says sheepishly.

Queen Bee sighs, "Alright, lets start."

Chat smirks, "Since when do you take the lead, Chloe?"

She glares at him and he takes a step back, "Ok not in the mood, got it."

"Rena, Carapace, you're quiet? What's up?" Ladybug asks.

Rena smiles, "Nothing this is just amusing to watch."

Ladybug sighs, facepalms, and turns back to everyone else, "Ok, so we have the location but we still need food. Any ideas?"

Everyone jumps up, "Oh the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, they're trustworthy!"

Ladybug blinks, she knows why Rena, Carpace, and Queen Bee said her parents but she had no idea that Chat did too. Ladybug brushes it off just being happy that they're acquainted, "Ok that's fixed, me and Chat will go over there after this and ask. Now for food other than desserts, Queen Bee, lets have the hotel staff cook but only Marlena Cesaire be there."

Rena and Carapace smile at Ladybug and she winks back. Queen Bee was confused so she just decided to nod.

Ladybug looks at Chat and they have a silent conversation. She turns back to Rena and Carapace, "You guys can tell your parents and please be the one to ask Marlena if she can Friday?"

The engaged couple nod enthusiastically and go on there way. Chat turns to Queen Bee, "You can go home if you'd like?"

Queen Bee swings her top, "See you two later!" She swings away.

LB turns to Chat, "Off to the DC Bakery?"

Chat picks his staff, "Let's go."

They jump to the bakery and knock on the door. Tom answers it, "Oh hello Mar- I mean Ladybug and you too Chat Noir. What are you two doing at our bakery?"

"We need to tell you something but before that I need to detransform, can I use your bathroom?" Ladybug asks.

"Of course, come in, the bathroom is upstairs," Sabine says.

Ladybug walks up the stairs but before she could reach the bathroom, something jumps at her.

~

~

~

~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ummmm don't kill me? I choose not to comment on that^^^ so I will thank you all for the views and votes. Oh and you can blame Laura for the short chapter, she kept on bugging me. Pun NOT intended. Don't worry I'll have the next chapter up soon. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!