Chapter 10

Before you start reading, I wanted to thank you guys for all the votes and reads. Each and every one means so much. Now last chapter, I won't keep you waiting anymore. Let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV

Marinette and Adrien were extremely anxious. They could not wait for the evening to come and for them to find out who the love of their lives were. They were also nervous that the other wouldn't accept them or feel disappointed.

Marinette sighs and walks out of her room to make lunch. She realizes that Adrien hasn't come out of his room since breakfast either. "He was rather excited...." She thinks, "Well then again, he may just be excited for tomorrow. He is introducing me to his girlfriend." She just shrugs and continues making lunch.

After a while, Adrien comes out, "Hey Mari! Sorry I didn't come out for a bit, I was... taking a nap."

"Oh ok, that makes sense, this past week was pretty exhausting," Marinette nods.

"Yeah," Adrien agrees, "So, what's for lunch?"

"Potatoes."

"Potatoes?"

"Yes, potatoes."

"Why potatoes?"

"Because we had a bunch."

"Oh ok, that's fine with me."

(A/N: Author is bored, result is that.)

They finish eating their potatoes and decide to watch a movie, but before they could, Alya and Nino rush through the door.

Marinette and Adrien look at each other bewildered, "...Did.. we not lock the door?"

"Oh no, you guys did. I just used the keys I never gave back to Marinette," Alya interrupts.

Marinette gapes, "I thought I lost that!"

"Nah," Alya shrugs.

Adrien shakes his head, "Ok, will you guys explain why you decided to barge in?"

"We were bored so we decided to come over," Nino states.

"Yep! Now do you have any movies?" Alya asks.

"Yes but why should I let you watch?" Marinette crosses her arms.

"Because I'm your best friend?"

Marinette squints her eyes at Alya but finally gives in, "Fine."

Alya and Nino grin and fall on the couch next to Marinette and Adrien. They turn the TV on and start binge watching Netflix movies.

After a couple of hours, it was 6:00 PM and Alya and Nino say they have to go. Of course Marinette and Adrien know why but they decide to mess with them instead.

"Wait! Why do you need to go?" Marinette asks innocently.

"Umm... we thought it would be a good idea to have some alone time?" Nino answers nervously.

Adrien raises an eyebrow, "You guys were the ones to barge in and now you want to be alone?"

Alya rolls her eyes at Nino's flimsy excuse, "What Nino meant to say was that we have a reservation and we must get going."

"Why didn't you just say that then? Why'd you have to make an excuse?" Marinette argued.

"Yeah, why didn't you?" Adrien agrees.

Nino opens his mouth to answer but Alya glares at him before he could. She turns back to Adrien and Marinette, "You guys know how Nino is, he just says random stuff at the weirdest times. Oh look at the time, we better get ready if we don't want to be late! Bye!"