Chapter 3

I was gonna say something but I forgot so... Enjoy! And thanks for the votes! It's still in Marinette's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Adrien and I stay cooped up in our rooms finishing up the last minute touches to the business. I check the time and realize that it is almost 1 o'clock and I need to go visit my parents. I finish the hem of the dress and then pack up to leave.

I knock on Adrien's door before leaving. "Hey Marinette," Adrien says after opening it.

"Hey Adrien, I'm going to the Bakery so do you want to come as well? I'm actually gonna tell Mama and Papa about you know who," I ask hoping he says no.

Don't get me wrong he is one of my best friends but I want him to know after Chat knows.

To my relief he declines, "I was actually gonna visit them today because of well you know but I might do it later at like 3 or something. Probably when you get home and I also want to tell them about her too so yeah. Not right now."

"Oh ok that's fine, I'll see you later bye!" I say hoping I didn't show too much relief.

I head towards the bakery and do an internal victory dance since they're still on break. I go in thru the building door instead of the bakery one since it's locked.

I knock on the door and Mama opens it, "Hi sweetie, we weren't expecting you? Is Adrien with you?"

"Um no but he said he'll come by later," I shake my head.

"Oh ok how's he doing?" She asks.

"I think he's doing better he looked ok yesterday and today but I know he's still hurting," I reply.

"Ahh ok we'll make sure to make passion fruit macaroons, chocolate croissants, and a cheese pastry for him," She says and lets me in, "Not that I don't love the surprise, what are you doing here Marinette? I thought you'd be busy with the business opening?"

"Well I finished all the dresses and Adrien's finishing the last minute touches to the website and other business stuff which I'll probably never understand, but I need to talk to you and Papa about something," I say.

"Sounds serious?" Mama asks.

"It is," I sigh.

"Alright I'll call him go and sit down," She says and goes to get Papa. I sit down on the couch and wait. A couple of seconds later, my parents come back.

"Hey Marinette, you wanted to tell us something?" Papa asks.

"Umm yes, you should uh, you should probably sit down," I say and they sit down.

"So I have a secret that I've actually been keeping for a while and I'm just gonna say it... I'm Ladybug!" I exclaim.

The gape at me and then give me a hug, "We're proud of you Marinette, does Adrien or anyone else know?"

I shake my head, "No, well Bunnyx does but she knows everyone's identity. And I'm planning to tell Adrien Saturday, after the reveal party on Friday."

"Ok Marinette, but I'm pretty sure LB and CN confirmed they were dating a couple of years ago?" Mama asks.

I chuckle sheepishly, "Um yeah, we are and I'm sorry for keeping it a secret but I couldn't tell you for safety reasons. And Adrien knows I have a boyfriend just not who he is."

"It's alright Marinette, as long as he treats you well. Anyways, 4 years huh? And known each other for 8, no rings yet?" Papa smirks.

"PAPA!!! We don't know each other's identities and besides we couldn't do that till I told you guys about him and he tells his friend's parents about me," I blush.

"His friend's parents?" Mama asks.

I frown, "His mom isn't in the picture and his dad is an idiot who neglected him ever since she was gone so they aren't on the best terms and I think it got worse so yeah, I'm glad he has his friend and her parents to help him as a civilian."

"Oh ok, let him know he has us as well when you reveal and after you get married," Papa says.

"PAPA!!!" I yell and blush.

He chuckles, "Ok but what if you know him and he proposes on the spot right after you reveal?"

I blush, "I guess it depends how well like if I knew him a bit from school but like not that much I'd like to get to know his civilian life better but if I knew him as much as I know Adrien I guess I would say yes? I mean I don't know any boys as well as I do Adrien so it isn't likely."

Papa smiles, "Alright let him know he has our blessings, I'm assuming you have to go?"

"Yeah I do I'll see you guys later, bye!" I say and take my leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So did you like it? Her parents know now. You can only imagine how they'll react when Adrien tells them. Anyways when I said she needs to get to know Chat as a civilian she means his life. They obviously need to meet each other's friends and stuff and family but yeah. Alright next chapter will be out in a couple of hours. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!