Chapter 11. (2yeon)

JEONGYEON pov.

I roaming around Senior High School department as the vice president duty to check if there is trouble or bullying happened. While on roaming, I felt my phone vibrated inside the pocket. So I stopped on my track to check my phone when someone bumped to me, my phone fall. I pick up my phone from the ground when she spoke.

"The hell! Can't you see your way?" -She said pissed. Wow! She's the one who bumped into and she is the one who mad? -I said in my mind. I stood up to looked who is the girl. Ah~ I'm not surprised anymore, its Im Nayeon, the feeling pretty brats.

"Wow, I should be the one who mad here, right? I was just standing here and you are the one who bumped into me." -I said.

"Yah! You coconut haired woman! Do you know me??" -She said. What? Coconut haired woman? Aisshh this~

"Yah! You airport bunny teeth woman! I'm the vice president of the school, so don't talk to me like that." -I replied back, I saw her rolled her eyes.

"So what? I'm part of the council too and to remind you, my family is one of the owner of this school. You know, I can ask my Dad to expelled you to this school." -She said. Yeah a council~ I sarcastically thought. Do you think I'm scared?

"Then go ask your Dad. If you want, I can join you." -I said. I look around to see some students watching us. I grabbed the collar of her uniform on the back and dragged her to the guidance office. She tried to get away but I just tightened my grip.

"Yah! Let me go, will you?" -I heard her blurted. "Yah! I'm older than you, atleast show a bit respect." - she continue but I just ignored her. As soon as we arrived at the guidance office, no one is there, so I let her go from the grip.

"Sit down." -I said with an authority in my tone. She followed and I smiled inside since she looks like a puppy obeying her master. She is now sitting in the chair, crossed legs, crossed arms while looking at me badly and soon rolled her eyes. This brat~ I pick up my phone to call the guidance counselor.

"Yeoboseyo~ what is it Yoo?" -the line said.

" I'm here at the office to council someone." -I said.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm off today since it was my son's birthday." -she said. And that I ended the call. I look at her..

"You are lucky now since the guidance counselor is off today. For now, I will let you go. But if this thing happened again or seeing you bullying some students, I will straightly guidance and give a punishment to you." -I said and she just rolled her eyes. I left the room.

~~~
NAYEON pov.

I'm on my way to canteen. I am really really pissed right now. Arghhh that coconut haired, you really is annoyingggg~ I arrived and my friends looking at me.

"What took you so long?" -Jennie said. I just rolled my eyes, I'm really pissed right now.

"Looks like you are pissed unnie. Why? Something happened?" -Sana said while clinging into my arms.

"Let go." -I said to Sana and she let go pouting. I told everything to them what just happened earlier.

"So what do you want us to do unnie?" -Joy said. I didn't speak and just shrugged.

"There you again with your plans who always failed." - Jisoo said then walked out.

"You should stop taking revenge or making any evil plans unnies." -Mina said and followed Jisoo. We look at Sana since we know that she also against to it.

"Ah hehehe~" Sana then run away. Actually, we run out of plans so we can't plan any right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Short update for now. By the way, I wanted to say sorry for slow updated. To be honest, it is really hard to make a story especially if English is not your first language. But thank you so much for inspiring me to update more❤ Maraming salamat sa mga bumasa, bumuto sa storyang ito, sobrang naaapreciate ko talaga. Labyuuuu!🍭❤