Chapter 26. (3rd Day)

TZUYU pov.

I woke up early since I had a beautiful sleep last night. I check my phone so I would know what games were gonna held or play today.

"Hmm 8:00-9:00AM Gymnast? Oh right." -I said and hurried going to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wear our jersey and put a little and light make-up on my face.

Then I left the room and went straight to the dining table where my two unnies were currently eating

"Good Morning Unnies." -I greeted them with a smile and then they greeted me back.

"Looks like you're having a good slept and beautiful morning." -Jihyo unnie said.

"Ne. And aside from that, you look excited too." -Jeongyeon unnie added.

"Huh? I woke up early every day, hadn't you know? And hmm Excited? Come on unnies, you know me when it comes to sports, right?" -I said and they just nodded seemed to believe. Actually, I am excited to watch Mina in her performance today.

***time skip***

We are just arrived here at school and we saw our five dongsaeng just right now in the hallway then Jihyo unnie shouted their names for them to heard us.

"Unnies~ Good Morning." -They greeted us at the same time. We just smiled at them.

"Well, Good Morning too Dongsaengs. Are you perhaps going straight to the gym? Let's go together." -Jihyo unnie said then we went to the gym together.

"Unnie? There are still 45 minutes before the gymnast competition. Let's go to Mina unnie first at the backstage to cheer her up." -Lia said and then we went there immediately. When we got at the backstage, we saw Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Dahyun unnie who are already there currently fixing Mina unnie.

"Oh you are here. Good Morning." -Sana unnie said and she quickly went to Jihyo unnie beside me and they hugged. I looked at the mirror in front of them but then Mina also looked to it. Our eyes met and she smiled at me through the mirror. All I can say is wowww she is beautiful, she is indeed so beautiful especially when she showed her gummy smile.

"Hey Tzu! Yah Tzuyu! Yah your saliva is dripping from your mouth." -Chaeyoung said as she waved her hands in front of my face. I then back to my senses and quickly wiped the saliva from my mouth. But then I just heard a loud laugh from them.

"Eh? Why are you all laughing?" -I asked innocently but they didn't bother to answer my question instead..

"She is beautifully elegant, isn't?" -Yerin unnie said. Oh she's already here, why I didn't notice?