Chapter One

• Dedicated to Katherine Taubenfeld

Katherine's Pov
What the hell.

I was standing on a doorway of the Mr Owen's Coffee and Candy Shop,the place where I used to hang out.But when i saw a group of boys occupying a table not so far from the counter,i refused to go on.Surely they will notice me.

The boys were Luke,Michael,Calum and Ashton.The boys who use to tease and made fun of me.As usual,laughing and screaming as if they're owning the place.

It was quiet eight years sinced I met this four assholes.Ashton and I used to be bestfriend when we were young.He was ten and I was eight.We used to spend our times at the beach nearby our house,singing and dreaming of becoming a rockstars.He was so kind and friendly and it never came to my thought that he would become this bully like his three other asshole bestfriends.I remember when he calls me a cupcake and promised to be my hero but now my mortal enemy.

I sighed.I was sure he never mentioned it to them or to any one.

"Katherine!"Mr Owen,the fat man with two islands on his head calls,waving his hand to me.
Damn.

I saw them glance to me,and almost everyone inside the caffeteria.

I walk inside.Trying not to make an eye contact with anyone,Mr Owen atleast.

"What can i make for you?"he asks,waiting for my response.

"One chocolate drink,please Mr Owen."i said.

"Coming."he left for a while.

"What are you doing here?"i heard Luke,walking towards.Blue eyes landed on me as met his gaze.
Why would he even ask?

"I'm always here."i said.

"Oh,yeah?"

I chuckled."Funny,but you don't owns this place-"i felt a hand touching on my butt."Stop it!"i yelled to him,as he laughed hard.

His three other asshole bestfriend was laughing too behind him.

I pushed him hard on the chest and he dropped by the table where his friend

"It's not funny."I said in between madness and embarrassment.

I noticed that almost everyone inside the caffeteria was laughing.Well as i can see,it was funny to them.

"Yeah but you actually have cute butt."he added.

I wanted to punch him.To break his bones.To turn him into pieces.Like i always felt everytime i saw him.

"You got your own butt,you can touch it weather you wants."i added,in a small voice,"pheraps it's not that smells bad."

"Hey,hey,hey,what's goin' on kids."

I turned to see Mr Owen,he handed me a colorful cup of chocolate drinks with sprinkles and berries on top of it.

"Nothing,Mr Owen."i paid him for the drink,"Thanks!"i waved him goodbye.

"You're not drinking it here,Kathy?!"he asks,curiosly.

"Yeah!"i yelled as i am too far from him now."Thanks!"

"Well have a good day,skater girl!"
My day's already ruined,Mr Owen.My butt has been touched.

I hate them.So much.

I went home,in Charlotte Street,nearby the SanFern Beach and Mr Owen's Caffeteria.

"Tyler!"i called,opening the iron gate that seems sticking off the paints covering it.

Our house is quiet old,it was too big and too scary for a girl like me to stay.Mom said it was owned by my great grandfather.The two storey house was painted in white and black and looks like u 70's castle.