Chapter 63: Research Institute(4)

In the Institute, Professor Xu finally met the "dr.f.s." he had been thinking about for half a month.

"Cheng Yi, you said she is dr.f.s "Professor Xu couldn't believe it.

Professor Xu is 53 years old. He has gray hair, and his hair volume is slightly worrying. Fortunately, there is no Mediterranean Sea and the hairline is still strong.

Cheng Yi nods solemnly.

"Yes, that's her."

Professor Xu raised his forehead: "I am This... "

Professor Xu couldn't find an adjective to describe his mood for a while.

Cheng Yi poured a glass of water for Professor Xu: "teacher, please calm down first. I just shocked for a long time before calming down."

Professor Xu took the cup and drank several mouthfuls, after which he finally regained composure.

Then he asked Cheng Yi, "are you sure? Is that right? "

Cheng Yi confirmed: "sure, we talked for a while on the way in from the gate. Everything else is right except the difference in age."

It's not fake, there's no misunderstanding, it's the person they're looking for, or dr.f.s., who has been chatting with them online for nearly two weeks.

Professor Xu has lived more than half a century, and he has seen many storms.

It did give him a little stimulation, but after the stimulation, Professor Xu calmed down.

He never doubted the existence of geniuses in the world.

We should not judge the talent by age, nor the right or wrong by seniority.

Professor Xu's eyes changed when he looked at Jian Yiling again. He felt like he had picked up a big baby.

However, according to the process, Professor Xu still needs to assess Jian Yiling in order to further determine her ability and qualifications.

This is the same as the company's recruitment interview, which requires layers of screening.

And the screening of their research institutes is much more strict than that of ordinary companies.

One needs to go through a set of tests, as well as the practical assessment of experimental projects.

The whole process usually takes four to five hours, while Jian Yiling took only two hours and eight minutes.

After the examination, Professor Xu was excited and expectant, and almost jumped up several times.

"Good! Good! How wonderful! You are exactly what we need in our research institute! I sincerely invite you to join our institute. "

Professor Xu sent out a formal invitation to Jian Yiling.

Cheng Yi was also very happy: "so we will have a lovely girl in our institute in the future."

There are only two women in Huiling Medical Research Institute.

One is in administration, not the research group;

the other is only a girl physically.

If Jian Yiling joins in, she will be the first real sister in their research institute.

Professor Xu said to Jian Yiling, "you can give us whatever conditions you want. Our treatment is very superior, and the equipment in our research institute is also the best in the world."

The recruitment requirements of Huiling Medical Research Institute are very strict, and few people can meet the requirements.

As long as it can be achieved, there is absolutely nothing to say about the treatment.

"I don't have any special conditions for treatment. The only requirement is to provide me with all the equipment and relevant qualification certificates I need."

Jian Yiling doesn't ask too much for her salary.

The main reason she came to their institute was not for salary.

"No problem! No problem at all" Professor Xu promised that all the conditions put forward by Jian Yiling were not difficult conditions for their research institute.