Chapter 64: Research Institute(5)

"But I can only come here two days a week, starting from next month," she added

She's going to have tuitions this month on weekends.

The tutoring will be over next month and she will be able to come over at the weekend.

And only on weekends.

"Why?" Professor Xu asked.

It was not easy to find a genius. Professor Xu naturally hoped that she would immediately report to the Institute and carry out research with them.

"I'm going to school." Jian Yiling replied.

"School?" Professor Xu raised his voice, "what school did you go to? What did you learn from the high school? Isn't it a waste... "

Professor Xu can't bear to see her go to an ordinary high school. With Jian Yiling's talent, if this is not a tyranny, what is it?

Isn't it better to use this time to do some research at the institute.

Since she have this time, she could come to discuss the issue of new drug development. Wouldn't it be more fruitful.

"I want to go to school," said Jian Yiling with a firm attitude. "I can communicate online at ordinary times. I can come over at the weekend from next month. If you can't agree to this condition, I won't come. "

After listening to Jian Yiling, Professor Xu was worried.

How can she not come? How can such a big baby not come?!

Professor Xu looked at Jian Yiling who held a firm expression. For a moment, he was depressed and helpless.

"All right, all right. That's it. Only come during the weekend." Professor Xu made a concession.

He was afraid that she would not agree, and the genius, who was hard to find, would run away.

Professor Xu thought, although Jian Yiling can only come over for two days every week, it is better than nothing!

Today is still a happy day.

"If you don't have any other requirements, let's sign the contract today! I'll send someone to prepare the contract right away! "

As a result, Professor Xu wanted to sign a contract with Jane Yiling immediately.

"Teacher, she's not 16 years old. She has to find her parents to sign the contract." Cheng Yi warns.

"Yes" Professor Xu was excited and almost forgot about it.

For the first time, the Institute is recruiting people under the age of 16.

Professor Xu thought for a moment, followed by Jane Yiling and said, "there are two solutions. One is that you bring your guardian over and ask your guardian to sign it; the second is that I sign a special agreement with you from a medical organization. Although the agreement does not have legal effect, it has credibility in the industry. If you break the agreement, you will not have a foothold in the industry in the future. "

The role of the contract is binding. It doesn't matter if you can't sign a legal contract. As long as there is an agreement that can guarantee the contractual relationship between them.

"Sign the agreement." Jane Yiling chose the latter without hesitation.

"Well, I'll ask the legal department to draw up an exclusive agreement for you. When are you free to come back and sign?.. No, you'd better not come to us by yourself. We will go and find you."

Professor Xu looked at Jian Yiling's small appearance, thinking that it was not convenient for her to run around as a girl, or that it would be more appropriate for them to find her instead.

"This weekend." Jane Yiling replied.

She has already skipped classes for half a day today. It's not good to skip again classes this week.

Hearing this answer, Professor Xu could not help but complain, "your broken school takes up five days, but I can only take two days here."

Cheng Yi listens standing aside, having an illusion that his teacher has become a resentful wife.

'Deep in the palace concubines hate the king, can't even touch jade and dew', this should describe the mood?