Chapter 66: Gifts(1)

The teaching director was not stupid enough to take the initiative to tell outsiders about the scandal of his school; not for Jian Yiling's reputation, but for his own face.

Bad grades?
Cheng Yigang has just been stimulated by Jian Yiling all afternoon.

The director actually told him that Jian Yiling's academic performance is not good?

Is there more than one "- 10" in Shenghua high school?

Jian is not a common surname. Yiling should not be a bad student?

Cheng Yi kept silent and continued to ask the director about the situation: "Oh? She does poorly in studies? It sounds like a terrible thing. "

"Isn't that bad? Last month, she failed several subjects in the exam."The teaching director shook his head and sighed with an expression of "hate iron but not steel".

Cheng Yi's eyes narrowed behind the lens: "the director seems to be particularly concerned about this student's grades."

Generally speaking, if it is a class teacher or any teacher, it is normal to describe Jian Yiling's grades in this way.

The teaching director is in charge of the whole school, and not only the students' academic performance.

Even if Jian Yiling's grades were poor, he would not be so concerned about it.

"This student is a little more disturbing than the other students, so I am a little more upset" explained the director

"Upset?"

"She's a problem student. When faced with this kind of student, our school is helpless." "By the way, why did Dr. Cheng ask about her? Do you know her? "

Cheng Yi said with a smile: "I should not know the Jian Yiling teacher said, but thank you for telling me this."

"Dr. Cheng is polite. This is a trivial matter. If you want to know anything, please ask me. I'll tell you everything."

"OK, thank you. I have to go back to the Research Institute, so I won't disturb Mr. Li any more."

"Good, good, Dr. Cheng. You are a busy man. I won't disturb your business anymore."

The instructor retreated a little distance and watched Cheng Yi drive away.

Looking at the leaving car, the teaching director kept thinking that if only a few more outstanding researchers like Dr. Cheng would be available in Shenghua high school.

As the teaching director, he would also feel honored.

###

it was school time not long after Jian Yiling entered the school. As usual, she walked out of the campus and took her grandmother's car to pick her up.

Jian's old man can be handed over to the driver to pick up, but since Jian Yiling went back to the old house, Mrs. Jian insisted on coming over in person every day as she wanted to spend more time with her baby granddaughter.

When Mrs. Jian is in the car, she never lacks snacks.

According to the old lady, students study in school all afternoon. Mental activity is heavy, energy consumption is fast, so its easy to be hungry.

"Stop when you pass by Jian's residence."

It's rare that Jian Yiling made a request to the old lady, and the request itself was to go to Jian's residence, where her parents lived.

When they go back to the old house from school, they pass by Jian residence which is on the way.

Mrs. Jian was surprised and worried at the same time.

At the gate of Jian's residence, the old lady asked the driver to stop by the side of the road.

"Darling, what are you going to do? Do you want grandmother to come with you?" Mrs. Jian said to Jian Yiling.

Jian Yiling shook her head: "not right now."

With this, Jian Yiling took out a paper bag prepared in advance from her schoolbag and ran into Jian's residence.