Chapter 67: Gifts(2)

Through fingerprint identification, passing by the outer big black iron gate, Jian Yiling ran into the yard.

After running to the door of the villa, she put the paper bag in the door way and immediately returned to the car.

"What did little darling put down?" Old lady could see from inside the car that Jian Yiling did not even enter the door.

"Birthday gift."

Hearing this, Mrs. Jian pondered for a moment and remembered that tomorrow was her grandson's birthday.

So many things have happened recently. It is probable that Jian Shu and Wen Nuan would not take Yun Cheng's birthday into account.

She didn't expect Yiling to remember.

"How did you think of giving your brother a birthday present?" Old Mrs. Jian was smiling, her eyes soft.

The old lady felt comforted in her heart, since her little boy took the initiative to send gifts,it shows that she is not so bad in her heart.

"She said, to send."

It's not the Jian Yiling now.

It was the Jian Yiling from the novel.

Before the accident happened, before Jian Yuncheng returned home, Jian Yiling once posted on the Internet to seek the opinions of netizens:

[brother's birthday is coming soon. What can I give him? How can I show my sincerity? PS: my elder brother should have everything.]

some netizens gave her suggestions, but most of them were useless to Jian Yiling.
Since she can't do most of the things suggested.

Finally, she adopted one of the netizens' suggestions and knitted a scarf for her brother.

Although this Jian Yiling did not know how to knit, but seeing what netizens said, it should not be difficult to learn.

Jian Yiling's final reply to netizens: [no matter whether it's good-looking or not, he has to like it! Othereise I won't let him in the house!]
Mrs. Jane touched Jian Yiling's head and said, "Yiling is good, grandma feels relieved. Grandma thinks you are happy, so let's forget the past."

Jian Yiling nodded her head.

###

at dinner, everyone in Jian's residence sat at a table for dinner.

Mo Shiyun takes the homework assigned by the school to Jian Yunnao, who has not been to school for a while. She also tells Jian Yunnao about the learning contents discussed in the recent period of time, so as to help him make up for his lessons.

When it was dinner time, she naturally stayed to have dinner with Jane's family.

At this time, sister An brought back a paper bag from the door.

"Sir and madam, I don't know who put a paper bag at the door. I saw it when I went out to take out the garbage."

The one who can put it at the door of the house must be from the family. There is an iron gate outside, and outsiders can't get in.

"Who left it?"Wen Nuan asked in a light voice.

Her warm face was obviously haggard. When she heard sister An's words, she lifted her head in a trance.

"There's a card in the bag, but there's nothing written on it. It just has the four words 'Happy Birthday' on the card itself. It seems like a birthday gift for the eldest young master." She said.

On top of the paper bag, there was a 'happy birthday' card without a signature.

"Bring it here." Jian Yuncheng reached out and took the paper bag from sister An's hand.

After opening the paper bag, Jian Yuncheng found that there was a very exquisite hand knitted pure black sweater and an embroidered scarf.

Mrs. Mo happened to came out of the kitchen at that time and saw what Jian Yuncheng was holding in his hand. She arbitrarily guessed that it was prepared by her daughter.

"Shiyun, why don't you give the gift to eldest young master by yourself? If you put it at the door like this, what if it is ignored?" Mrs. Mo reproached her daughter with a smile.

Mo Shiyun was stunned for a moment. This was not what she had prepared.

Although her mother had mentioned to her that she should prepare a gift for the eldest young master, and she did, but the things she prepared were still in her room. She planned to send them tomorrow.