[2]

YOONGI POV

~~~
Text from Hoseok :
Hey, Yoongi

Me:
Hey, what's up?

Hoseok :
My dick

Me:
Ohh wow, looks like it's contagious

Hoseok :
That can be solved, yeh?

Me:
Ohh really?
How would you do that?

Hoseok :
Why don't you come over here and find out, baby

Me:
Okay, where

Hoseok :
Where was the last time you got dominated?

Me:
How do you know it was the last place?

Hoseok :
Okay, where was the last time you got dominated then?

Me:
Okay fine, maybe that was the last place I got dominated😅

Hoseok:
Exactly. See you there, baby Boy. 😈

Me:
Baby boy?
That's new

Hoseok :
Yes, baby boy... Unless you don't like it

Me:
No, no I like it

Hoseok :
Is that so? 😏

Me:
Shut up🤭

~~~

______

Hobi kissed down Yoongi's neck until he was knelt down directly facing his hard-on. He unbuckled the chanel belt the older was wearing and mouthed Yoongi's hard-on through his boxers.

The older let his head fall back in pleasure "stop teasing, Hobi" he pleaded, whined escaping his sinful lips.

Hoseok took out his already-throbbing cock and licked along the vein popping out, he gave the length multiple kitty licks. And finally, he took Yoongi's length into his mouth and sucked his cheeks in, bobbing his head.

Yoongi on the other hand was feeling like he was in heaven. If he didn't think it existed before, he was very certain it did now. He was close to his climax, when he grabbed onto Hoseok's soft, brown locks and fucked into his mouth ruthlessly. The tip hit the back of his throat, making the said man choke and gag every now and then. When he finally shot his juices into the boys mouth, the male kissed his lover, making him taste himself on his tongue.

Yoongi and Hoseok started frantically taking off their clothes, while kissing and feeling up every square inch of the other's body, truely craving eachother.

"against the wall" Hoseok commanded, kissing the back of Yoongi's neck.

"w-why?" Yoongi stuttered out, liking Hoseok's dominant side.