[4]

~~~
"luxury-fashion designer Jhope, and music-producer, rapper August D  have been spotted several times together for the last two months. An anonymous source speculates that the pair is in a relationship."
~~~

"shit" Hoseok murmured.

"do we confirm or deny?"Yoongi asked, sitting next to Hobi after switching off the TV

" I think we should just deny it, unless you don't want to" Hoseok stated.

"I don't think I'm ready for the public to be involved in our relationship" Yoongi told.

"mhm, speaking of which... " Hobi sat on Yoongi's lap, facing him "I have to go to Berlin for a week" he said, pouting

"why" Yoongi whined between pecks "I told you I have to show some pieces for Berlin fashion-week"

"damn you, for bieng so goddamn talented" Yoongi scrunched up his nose.

Hobi laughed

________

Jungkook and Taehyung haven't hooked up since the last time, which was approximately 2 weeks ago. Teahyung will be honest, he has been a little distant lately, but only so he can focus on his album.

Taehyung was back to normal, Jimin assumed it was because of the therapy, when in actual truth... Taehyung found someone he can say he genuinely likes besides Seokjin, who still holds a special place in his heart in all honesty.

He was currently in the VIP section of a club in Seoul, drinking like there is no tomorrow. He was sitting all alone, with the exotic dancer, until he saw Jin sitting on a stool at the bar.

He immediately sent the girl who was grinding on him away, and stood up to go sit next to Jin.

"a ruby-red grapefruit cocktail for the handsome gentleman next to me, and soju with lime for me,love" Taehyung ordered from the bartender, who blushed at the nickname.

"I don't want your drink sir, please go away" Seokjin said, not looking up from his phone.

"well Jinnie, I insist on getting you one. You might need it..." he smirked

Jin immediately turned to face the "stranger", he got up to leave as soon as he saw who it was. But, was pulled back by his wrist. "why are you running away?afraid? " his smirk got bigger.

"what do you want?"Jin asked in an annoyed tone.

"why do you hate me? I don't understand"

"you probably cheated on me" he said, rolling his eyes

"probably. As in, you don't know of I actually did. Which I didn't, because I fuckin' love you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you ever!" he shouted, standing up. Thankfully no one besides the bartender was in ear-range to hear their conversation/argument.

"why should I even believe you?" Jin said looking into his glossy-eyes.

Tae then kissed Jin's lips, the other male kissed back for a bit before pulling away. "I have a boyfriend" he told.

"what he doesn't know, won't hurt him" Tae said before bieng pulled by the neck to Jin's lips once again.

They both knew it was wrong, but it just felt so right. It felt just like old times, just perfect.

They paid off their tabs before going to Taehyung's car. He didn't have a driver today because he promised to use the secret entrance, stay in the VIP section and not post any pictures.

They were in the back-sit stripping off their clothes. Taehyung attacked Jin's lips, making the said male whimper.

Seokjin suddenly felt something up his ass, it didn't hurt, it was just a little uncomfortable. "m-more" he stuttered after getting used to the feeling of Taehyung's finger in him.

Taehyung scissored the male with two fingers, while still roughly making out with him. "we don't have lube baby" Tae said, breaking the kiss.

"it's fine, do it" he kissed Taehyung's neck.

"aren't you afraid it will hurt you?" Taehyung asked, raising a brow

"wouldn't be the first time, would it?" Jin smirked.

That's all the confirmation Taehyung needed. He slowly pushed his hard cock into Jin's hole. Jin squirmed and whined from both the pleasure and pain he was experiencing. Taehyung sucked on the man's neck to distract him from the pain, unintentionally leaving hickeys littered all over his neck and beautiful collar-bone. "you know the pain will be worth it, right?" he asked, slowly moving his hips.

"mhm" Jin moaned. Although it was painful, he was enjoying it.

Taehyung knew that Jin was a bit of a masochist, and he wasn't a sadist or anything but he always tried to satisfy the male. He started slowly moving, so Jin gets used to his size. When he finally got comfirmation from Jin to start moving faster, he thrusted deep into him, earning a cry from the male. Tears were forming in the corners of Jin's eyes from all the pleasure he was feeling.

"cum inside me Tae" Jin said, grabbing onto the taller's fore-arms. Taehyung thrusted faster into the male until he came inside the older, as requested, and Jin came on his stomach to which Tae licked off him and kissed the male.

The car was stuffy, the windows foggy and their bodies sweaty. They both got dressed and Taehyung dropped Jin off at Jungkook's apartment building.

'what a coincidence' Taehyung thought to himself.

"why are you so happy?" Jimin asked, coming down the stairs, wearing Namjoon's t-shirt.

"probably the same reason you're happy" he said smiling.

"wow, you got layed again... Shocking" he said, sarcastically.

"not just by anyone though" Tae said, and handed a bottled water to Jimin.

"is it that boy you saw after your therapy session again?"

"no"

"why are you ignoring him again?"

"don't worry about it. Anyways, I just banged Jin"

"NO! Tae he has a boyfriend!" Taehyung shrugged

"he said it's complicated, so... Technically he doesn't" Tae answered.

"how are you going to survive when I get married?" Jimin said, hugging a now pouting Taehyung.

"your going to forget about me" Tae said, still pouting.

"no, I'm not. You know you can still move with me if you want, right?" Jimin asked, still hugging him

"mhm"

"well I gotta go make a baby with my fiance, I love you" Jimin said before kissing Taehyung's cheek and going back upstairs.

"try to keep it down please, some of us want to sleep!" Jimin laughed as he walked into the bedroom.

Taehyung sighed, thinking about how he has a chance to get back together with Jin but also has these confusing feelings for Jungkook.