Time Skip

Since I'm too lazy to write a book with fifty chapters, even though I love reading them, I'm doing a time skip.

Basically, this is ten years later:

Hoseok and Yoongi they are married and live with Moon full time, she is 14 years old and her mom has been clean for all Ten of those years. Her and Hoseok argue sometimes, but it's the stage she is at right now, so he doesn't take it to heart.

Namjoon and Jimin got married and announced their relationship once they both decided to adopt a cute little boy, named Eun-Kyung. They still live in Seoul and both are still in the music industry, making a shit torn of bank

Jin and Jungkook they are still together, and are comfortable with not being married. They don't see the need, if they've been together this long clearly they must be doing something right, so why ruin it? Jungkook is an artist signed to Bangtan records, and Jin is still an actress and recently won an Oscar for one of his newest movies.

Taehyung and Chanyoel after Taehyung quickly realized that him and Jin or Jungkook were never going to end up together, he started taking his therapy seriously and focusing on himself. After five years of working hard on his music with Jimin, he found someone he could truely trust and love without bounds or restrictions...Chanyoel.

Mi-Ok she has been drug free for 10 years, and recently started seeing someone but chooses to keep it to herself because she doesn't want to rush into anything or get Moon's hopes up