[6]

Jin and Jungkook were in a booth at the back of a Cafe, eating their lunch. The aura was very awkward.

Jungkook really wanted to ask the older about Taehyung but was simply too scared to cut the small, barely-there string holding their relationship together.

He decided to get his shit together and just ask the damn question. "hey, Jinnie?" looking up from his plate of food.

" mhm"Jim hummed, looking at the younger.

Jungkook gulped "do you know Taehyung?" he asked.

"I mean... Who doesn't, right? He-" Jin was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Jin, you're not stupid. You know exactly what I mean"

Jin sighed. "don't get mad" Jungkook sighed for the nth time, a serious expression on his face.

"he is... My ex" Jin mumbled, still audible to Jungkook. "are you serious?" Jungkook asked, wide-eyed.

"yeh, and before you break up with me, there's more" he took a deep breathe. "he's the one I slept with"

Jungkook's whole body tensed. "I'm not mad. I'm not a hypocrite" he mumbled the last part, looking down at his thighs.

"what is wrong with us?" Jin asked, taking Jungkook's hand into his and rubbing his knuckles with his thumb.

"do you still like him?" Jungkook asked, not looking up.

Jin nodded, but quickly remembered that Jungkook wasn't looking at him. "mhm"

Jungkook looked up, wanting to see the older's reaction to his statement. "but, I'm working on it. I promise"

Jungook moved from his side of the booth to sit next to Jin, and kissed his pink, thick lips.

"yeh, I believe you. Let's just stop this sneaking around and keeping secrets shit, okay?" Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"okay" Jin murmured, his face buried in Jungkook's built chest.

__________

Yoongi and Namjoon were at an interview for a well-known late night show, 'No cap: with Mika Sunshine'

"so I know that you and J-Hope denied all the dating rumors, but is there someone special someone we don't know about?" the interviewer asked

Yoongi laughed. "nope, I'm really just focused on my career right now. I don't think I'd be good for anyone right now with all the work I have to do"

The interviewer nodded, and turned to Namjoon who was smiling and waving to the audience. "so, Namjoon. We all know you have a secret significant other, do you think we are ever going to find out who she is soon?"

"not any time soon honestly, I just feel like if we open up about our relationship people will have a lot of opinions about it and possibly ruin our bond" Namjoon answered.

"does the ring mean something perhaps?"

Namjoon laughed, and swiftly moved it from one finger to another. "no, it's just an accessory" he lied

"very well, now some insight about the new soon-to-be released Vmin album?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"we can't say much right now, but you guys can expect nothing short of amazing. They both have worked very hard on it." Yoongi answered

"well, you heard it here folks. Have an good night"

"and that's a rep!" The director shouted, making sure everyone heard.