swearing and shit

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓𝐒.

❛  swearing and shit ❜

FUCK SHIT, you damn BITCH BASTARDS. if you guys can't tell by my books ( ahaha the self promo is back. BURN HER ) i love to make my characters swear. and to be honest, i get it. if you don't swear yourself, i get it. don't force yourself love. but for ALL yall who SWEAR like little fucking DEMONS. why the fuck,,, are you believing teens don't swear. some of yall out here really trying to believe that teens don't swear. like bitch let me introduce you to yourself. and that shit about thirteen-year-old nico not swearing ? pls bitch. it's not factual. every single fucking teen swears. no matter how 'young' you are. as soon as i hit secondary school my swearing could NOT be contained.

i don't get the whole 'my oc doesn't swear'. like,,, they will swear. maybe it's not like 'fuck you' or 'suck my dick' kind of swearing. but at least make them say crap or idiot. this isn't a pg fucking movie guys, we can make our oc's swear. gasp, i know.

THE DO'S...

make your oc swear at appropriate times ! swearing is a balance. maybe with friends, fighting monsters, or getting hit ! but personally, would never write them swearing in front of the gods. yall imagine hera, that bitch would SMITE you without second thoughts because she's like that. if somebody is dead, i mean,,, yall i wouldn't be like " rip i hated that bitch." because somebody just died like are yall alright. but,,, this doesn't apply if your oc is angry at said person dying or what too emotional ( hehe. STOP IT RO ).

remember not all people are comfortable with swearing ! by this, i mean maybe your oc may not swear. this is the only accepting. i know people who won't properly swear, but might say stupid or idiot. but they won't full on say 'fuck' or 'shit' and that's ok. which brings me onto my next point-

the canon characters can swear ! you cannot fucking tell me travis and connor stoll do not regularly say FUCK when they've finished pranking the ares cabin. you can NOT tell me nico di angelo, goth boy and emo gay supreme, does not swear. i do not give TWO SHITS that he is like twelve or thirteen. bitch when i was twelve i had the mouth of a fucking sailor. if your oc doesn't swear, great ! because guess what ? all the canon characters probably will ! if you're not comfortable with writing swearing, imply it !

also, your character can not be the only one that swears ! the way to write a good fanfiction is to take the canon characters and give them smooth flowing conversations with your oc's. if you don't, it seems robotic. in my experience, people react better when you add lines to canon characters that they would say, but also feel like them. i've added lines to many characters purely because when i do i feel like i understand their character better, and i can add in swearing. not only that but you can add swearing to what they say usually. you don't have to copy rick's wording for them word by word. add in a couple of swear words, stuttering ! just don't change it too much !

THE DON'TS...

make them swear too much ! if your character swears in every single sentence,,, it gets a bit too much. i still need to work on this myself, but note that there is a balance ! please find it ! if you don't, your writing can look tacky ( like mine. hahah- ) and half-arsed. that's all really.

honestly, my only point is to find a balance. once you do, you can basically master the art of writing people swearing.

UP NEXT ( aka, you choose ! )...

STRAIGHTENING THE GAYS !
OR !
❛ if i see one more fic of nico dating
a girl i'll push myself off the empire
state building. no balls. ❜

PERCY JACKSON AS A LOVE
INTEREST !
OR !
❛ if you say you don't simp for percy
jackson you are lying. why you always
lyin' mmm oh my godd stop
fuckin' lyin'- ❜

AESTHETCS AND HOW TO
TRICK PEOPLE INTO THINKING
YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THEM !
OR !
❛ bitches trick you into thinking
they can do that shit and then
you find out they can't. it's
me, i'm bitches. bitches is me. ❜

HOW TO WRITE A SUMMARY
FROM SOMEBODY WHO'S STILL
TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT !
OR !
❛ summaries don't mean "ahah
let's spoil the whole story" but
at this point idk. i'm still
trying to figure out this shit. ❜

NAMES AND STUFF !
OR !
❛ i do not want some
bullshit bland ass
name please and thanks.
aqua or crystal can
rot in hell for all i
care. ❜

OR !

you decide ! give me some
requests ! i will probably do
them you guys !!! <<333 mwah !

rosie speaks!

i write this too much.
but oh well. i have
fun writing it. so that's
what matters teehee.