Disclaimer

Before this story starts, I would like to say thank you for the support of my previous book. It really means the world to me!

Now, I present you with my new book! Follow the Plot. This time, I will try my best not to make it cliché, and make it original.

The art shown in this book does not belong to me, but to its original owners. Credits will go all to them.

Book cover picture credit: IG: @samon._.2

If you see your art here and would like for me to take it down, feel free to DM me and I will oblige without hesitation.

Moving on, the storyline and characters only belong to me. Please do not copy or repost my work.

This is my second book, so there will be flaws. And I apologize for that as I am not a professional writer but an amateur one.

Just as a warning, the female lead of this story is not kind. She's not heroic, in fact, she's more of a villain. If you dislike that, I suggest you don't read this.

Also, this is an idiot trying to write the thoughts of a genius. If you see any stupid actions made by her, good afternoon. Yes hi, that's me. 🖐

Oh and my chapters getting rearranging themself, which is really annoying. So if you get to a chapter that seems weird, yea I think u skipped a chapter.

That's all, so go ahead and enjoy the book! See you at the end! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

__________

Started: 17 September 2020

Ended: 11 November 2021