Chapter 12

"This is a good outfit, Haigu. Thank you." Estorea smiled at him, who blushed and bowed slightly. Obviously happy with the compliment.

"Hey! Hey! Don't forget about me too!  I helped too!" Aelia interrupted, her hands on her hips as she pouted.

Estorea chuckle, she raised her hand, landing it on Aelia's head. "Yes, yes, you were useful too, thank you."

Aelia's eyes brightened.

Estorea turned to the mirror, her appearance had changed significantly.

Since her face was gender-neutral, she had cut her hair a bit up to a little bit below her neck and binded her chest as an extra precaution. She couldn't let anyone find out that she was a female. It would be fatal if it would happen.

She also applied some make-up to make her face more manly. It really does wonders. And also made some contact lenses as she remembered reading on then once, with a little help from magic, she managed to make a brownish-yellow eye coloured contact lenses. Luckily, abnormal colours such as this, were normal in this world.

"Has the carriage arrived yet?" Estorea asked, adjusting her golden monocle and sling bag which contained pens, notes and books.

Haigu look out the window, "Yes Miss."

Estorea flick her wrist, lifting up her sleeve lightly as she inserted a small wooden slingshot and minimal sized rocks into the custom-made knife holder she had made, she zipped it up, wearing it on her lower wrist, this was to be used in any cases of danger.

She also kept a small amount of pepper inside a ball, around her neck, disguising it as a necklace.

The necklace was of a small translucent glass ball that has golden rims and beautiful, elegant patterns traced into it. There was a way to open it and Estorea had filled it up with black pepper, again, in case she was to face any danger, she would resort to this means. If any were to ask what it was, she would reply that it was her ancestors' ashes.

Her outfit consisted of a white-collar shirt and a patterned vest, adding on with a black outer jacket and a dull gemstone. She also wore simply black leggings and brown leather shoes with gold buckles on it. Her hair was also tied up loosely with a black ribbon, and she had a single monocle, circular lens in a mental frame that that was just for appearances and effects, thus creating her current outfit.

_______

Current Appearance [Credit: twitter - nijuunanayo0827]_____

Current Appearance
[Credit: twitter - nijuunanayo0827]
_____

"Are you sure you don't want us to come with you, Miss?" Haigu ask worriedly with Aelia nodding frantically by his side.

Estorea nod, "Yes, I prefer if you watch over the mansion for me while I'm gone. Don't worry, I will be back soon." With that, Haigu sigh and close the carriage door.