11:04

Luck's Point of View:

The moment my body's weight is no longer burdening me, I know my destination. It feels like I'm passing through a plethora of clouds, leaving trails of stardust as I rise. Then, it all slows down. I come to a gradual halt in a realm I wish to call home. My feet are standing in a shallow ocean that somehow feels deeper than it really is.

Straight ahead, I see her. She's waiting for me by the shore, probably indulging in dreams of her own. When she sees me, she smiles bright enough to bring a star back to life.

I run to her so we're finally face to face. If my soul had a heart, I swear it'd be racing right now. Just look at her. She's an angel.

"Stay safe." Is the message she wrote in the sand.

I grabbed a stray sea shell and wrote: "Stay with me."

~Flashback~

"Luck, what do you think of the ocean?" (Y/n) asked out of the blue.

I turned to the bed in which she lay, wondering where her random question would lead me this time around.

"It's nice, I guess. Looks better during storms, though," I shrugged.

Her laughter filled the room in response. "Of course you'd think so. I was just wondering if you ever had the urge to go explore it."

Momentarily, I pondered on the thought of setting sail on an adventure out there. The vision, however, was clouded by reality.

"It'd be cool...but you know I won't be going anywhere soon," I said, referring to the cords and machines surrounding my body.

"You never know, Luck," she says. "Perhaps you'll make a miraculous recovery."

"And what about you?"

"...I'll be right there with you through it all...in spirit."

~End of Flashback~

She reads my message and smiles softly. There was deep sorrow hidden in those (e/c) eyes of her's. I saw it...and I dismissed it.

Author's Note:
Sweet dreams.