(3) Do it

'...Human, why' asks Jhon as if he is dumb Kaminari (whey) 'No not biologically, like in...' You get to the tomato red again 'girlfriend-boyfriend, stuff like that' Jhon matches you and just stops everything (even breathing)

'Jhon? What happened, your not breathing. Jhon breathe or I'll punch you, and I'm stronger than you think' You get up and punch Jhon in the chest only using half but he stays still 'Jhon? JHON BREATH PLEASE!!'

You say worried that you killed him. You try to give CPR but as you push his chest he starts to move his hand and hugs you there for 1 minute he says 'that's up to you' giving you a slight smile and you just sit on him for a while and ran to his room finding his notebook and wrote down a math problem reading "9x-7i>3(3-7u)" you ran back downstairs and said 'do it'.

You give him the paper and continue to say 'That's your answer' You give him a big smile then peck his cheek. 'breakfast?' said Jhon holding the pan of eggs and bacon in the other hand. 'B-before that...' 'What?' 'If we established this today... T-t-than why was I in your b-bed last n-night'

You say stuttering 'Oh last night we looked at the stars and you fell asleep so I took you to my house since I don't know where you live...' 'Well what about here?' You say quietly without skipping a beat 'huh? What was that?' He says confused 'N-nothing' He gets closer to your face slowly and looks into your eyes...

He licks your cheek getting you flustered and in a playful mood 'Oh you're going down' 'Noooooo' he says laughing 'damn you for being so cute! And why did you lick me?...' You think getting extremely red 'Aww Violet went away and now there's only a tomato here.' 'S-shut u-u-up'

'aww, you're so cute when you're tomato mode!' He says as he gets pinned to the wall by a tomato. And you lick him forehead to mouth entering his mouth with your tongue and quickly backs out. He gets really red. 'Very sorry!'

'I told you yesterday... "If I don't like what you're doing I'll stop it" Did I not?' You don't say anything just smile. 2 minutes later they realize that the eggs are getting cold 'Damnit' you say 'Don't worry I can make more' 'No it's that I was going to surprise you tomorrow...'

'What?' 'I'm making y- us pancakes' you say with a big smile 'No no I can make pancakes if you want' 'Nope' 'What do you mean "nope"?' 'Nope' 'You're not easy to have a conversation with, you know that' 'mmm, nope' (please tell me someone gets that reference)

'you're a nerd, you know that' says Jhon as you slam down an Uno reverse card and point to the TV 'No u' 'Aww thank you' 'Nani?' 'I think nerds are cute so thank you!' Says Jhon as you fluster up 'I have been defeated' you say as you're still flustered and lick his face once more. 'I'm making pancakes!' You say and yells 'LIKE HELL YOU ARE' 'MY HOUSE, MY STOVE, MY COOK!' 'IF I'M YOUR COOK THEN LET ME COOK PANCAKES'

'wait but I- I meant-' Jhon was bested and read manga in the living room and waited for me to cook (ha ha) 'Pancakes are done~' mocking Jhon at his loss 'I bet you ten- no fifteen bucks my pancakes are better' 'challenge accepted' Jhon takes a bite, immediately takes out his wallet.

You smile widely and say '15 bucks made off of free pancakes' 'Nope, these deserve 20, take 20' 'I'm not going to take 20 dollars from you!' 'Yes, you are' 'nope' that repeated over 20 times in the end, I won, again. 'Once again the girls are on top'

You say making Jhon blush. You boop his nose making him more red. 'You blush easily-' 'I have a question... Do you want t-' 'before you finish that... You answer mine' you say hesitantly but stopping Jhon mid-sentence 'Well... Go ahead' 'why do you like me'

Jhon is now as red as you were earlier 'Well... Where do I start?' He says as you bury your tomato-y face in your hands. 'So... Umm, first up you're adorable. Second, you're an amazing person. Third, umm. Sorry, I can't choose what one to choose.' 'Jhon, can I move in?' You think 'Hmm, no not like that...'

You continue thinking about how to ask him 'What about, Jhon since I'm your girlfriend now... Is it ok if I move in wi-' you now notice that he is nowhere to be found and go to his room... Not there. As you come back down the hall way you notice that Jhon is on the floor.

She noticed a POOL of blood coming from his head. And you think 'OHGODWHATDIDIDOISHEOKWHYISHEBLEEDINGWHATDOIDOSHOULDICALLANAMBULANCEAAAH'
(Oh god what did I do? Is he ok? Why is he bleeding? What do I do? Should I call an ambulance aaah. Is what she thought-screamed.)

But then she noticed that he was bleeding from his nose... A LOT. She started crying.

POV==J
Why he passed out

'Jhon, can I move in' your brain thinks "Since I can't make his face redder, why not make his nose bleed" So your nose starts to bleed 'Hmm, no not like that...' You think 'WTFSHESTHINKINGSHESTHINKINGABOUTWHATSHESSAYINGBUTSHESTHINKINGABOUTHOWTOASKMETOMOVEINAAAH' Your nose bleeds so much heavier to where you pass out

1 hour later

You wake up and everything is bright white... You are in an AMBULANCE and think '.......... WHAT' 'Oh hey you finally woke up, we are getting near the hospital' said a nurse 'WHY IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK AM I HERE' you scream at the top of your lungs 'Woah calm down, you're ok, your girlfriend called the hospital thinking you were going to... Bleed out' she says surprised