(6) 'splain yo-self

'Uhh, hey lady?' 'Yes, what did he say?' 'Well... First off, he said "Oh god, Not again" and then he fell onto the floor... Second, apparently he's a wizard' The secretary is quiet 'Oh, the ambulance is here' 'Good! We should check on this... mage...'

She says with doubt in her voice 'I'll see you later in the hospital' Getting in the ambulance '...okay...' *click* 10 minutes later 'Violet, please don't ask what just happened' 'JHON! YOU'RE AWAKE, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUR IN AN AMBULANCE IN 3 DAYS! BE FUCKING CAREFUL... for me please'

'Well, this time it wasn't my fault... Sorry that sounded rude, the first was you got me to pass out due to blood loss. This time... Is a very long story' 'that you WILL tell me' 'Oh hey arent you the nurse that saw me last time' Jhon says as he turns to a nurse sitting beside him

'yes, are you going to be like Izuku in the first season of the anime' 'You just guess that I know My Hero Academia' 'Not guessing' you and the nurse point to your shirt of My Hero Academia 'Oh yeah I'm wearing this shirt' 'so this is your girlfriend' you get really red as Jhon does too 'huh? Oh, yeah. This is Violet'

'This is how you got home I'm guessing?' You say looking at the nurse 'Yeah... It is' you say, looking at the nurse menacingly but trying to hide it from Jhon 'Oh? Is that a hint of jealousy is see? Well, you SHOULDN'T worry' Jhon says leering at the nurse while emphasizing "shouldn't" and pointing at the ring on her left hand.

'can you drive us back please' you say hurrying so Jhon can tell you this "long story" 'Yeah I can, I remember the way' 'I'm guessing because it was 2 days ago' 'Yesterday actually' you say correcting Violet 'thanks for further proving my point!' 'You're welcome' you say jokingly as you almost fall asleep.

'Are you good, Jhon?' 'Violet, can you pick me up?' 'Before you go-go?' 'catchy song!' Said the nurse 'Put me in her car...' You fall asleep and now you are in Violet's bed (2:00 PM) you turn to the door to see Violet next to you smiling, asleep. This spooks you and you fall off of the bed and roll under the bed. Now you see a black cat with a left eye blue and right blood-red

(muffled) 'WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HAVE A CAT?' 'What?' 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!' 'Jhon... I don't own a cat...' You stare at the cat as it walks out from under the bed and crawls onto Violet. 'Aww it's so cute. Are you allergic Jhon?' 'No, I'm not'

'even if he was, I don't shed much hair' You and Violet were looking at each other and at the same time slowly looked at the (now talking) black cat 'WHAT THE HELL?!' you and Violet screamed as Scarlet opens the door and sees the cat and says 'aww its so cute! Oh it has heterochromia even cuter! (Look it up) 'hey Scarlet'

'uh- oh... Hi Sylvester... Come to bother me again?' 'No, I thought these two seemed interesting so I came here to greet them, and this one... is comfortable' 'My girlfriend is comfy alright. Now 'splain yo-self' as Violet gets very flustered Sylvester says 'You were easily the most... Interesting, can I say why?'

'NO, and if anyone is going to explain me, it's me, so shut the hell up and 'splain yo-self' 'Very well' Violet and Scarlet look at you in confusion and... Something else, but you can't tell what it is. (because human emotions are very confusing)

POV==V

'NO, and if anyone is going to explain me, it's me, so shut the hell up and 'splain yo-self' 'Very well' you look at Jhon with confuzzlement and what you thought was fear. 'My name is Sylvester Revali, I have been alive for... A long time and, as you can see and hear. I'm a talking cat.