(4) moving in

'So she thought I was going to die so she called the hospital because I got... flustered. Does she really care for me that much? Why should she care for a depressed piece of shit like me?' You think sadly

'OK now calm down I can drive you back home. Oh, we're here by the way' she says 'Please do... I hate hospitals' 'Why is that?' She asks as she lets you into her car and you take a seat 'multiple reasons that I don't want to say'

She gets curious and looks you into your eyes trying to get you to say. It reminds you of when Violet licked you. You ask 'Why did I go to the hospital?' 'Oh. I said already, did I not?' This reminds you of when you said 'I told you yesterday... "If I don't like what you're doing I'll stop it" Did I not?'

'no, not WHY I was in the ambulance' you say trying to say it differently 'Oh uhh she found you bleeding on the floor' 'That's what you said before' 'That's because that is the only info we got. Well, you were bleeding, shouldn't you know?' The last thing you remember is her saying 'Hmm, no not like that...'

And then the white light 'Uhh... no weirdly' 'damn right weirdly' she says with no hesitance. You try your hardest to remember then your head starts to hurt 'Ugh I can't remember' 'isn't that your house right there?' It wasn't but you say 'Yeah, it is, thanks' She pulls over so you walk towards your ACTUAL house.

POV==V         
Same time as that

Still crying in his room just a lot less tears pouring out of your face (but there's still a lot). You keep wiping the tears off with the sleeves of your grey "thug life" hoodie.

1 minute later the doorbell rings and you look outside to see Jhon, without blood on his face. He rings it again. You bolt your ass to the door and open the door and just hug him and drag him inside. After a bit of hugging you let go and begin to cry again 'Why were you bleeding, did I hurt you somehow?'

'You can move in Violet... You thought you were thinking about how to ask me, but you weren't thinking, you were saying' You don't change your face or stop crying all you do is stare at him. 'Oh and I love the hoodie' 'Thank you, stupid flirt' 'Oh I didn't know that I was flirting' he says with a little blush 'You weren't, but I knew that you would flirt if I didn't say that'

30 seconds later of talking like nothing happened you finally stopped crying and say 'Ill go grab my stuff, would you mind helping me out, "Mr. Strong man" He blushed a bit more and said 'of course I'll help, I'll help you with anything' as he leans down and kisses your forehead as you say 'there it is' 'there's what?' He says raising an eyebrow 'The stupid flirt I was looking for, let's go'

POV==3RD

Jhon thinks 'I should ask but I seriously don't want to ruin the mood or what's happening so... No I'll ask her after... This' Violet smiles at him and wonders why his face is so god damn CUTE no matter what is happening... Except for the extremely bloody nose part that was not cute 'Hey Purple...'

'yes, love?' 'Where are your parents?' Violet blushes and says 'well my dad is out of state and my mom... Is still here...' 'Hey, are you lying to me?' 'Why do you think I'm lying...' Violet says sounding a little hurt 'Because you paused before saying that she's still here, or is she...'

'Oh! She is NOT dead, I was just worried if I would be able to even pack' She says with a worried look on her face 'what does that mean "if YOU would be able to pack".' Jhon thinks and then says 'why wouldn't we be able to pack?'

'Because she will see you, stop us, and have you introduce yourself and go on a huge rant about how much she wanted me to get back into dating for a long time. Then it will be late, we eat dinner with her and we go back home and sleep'

she says and Jhon says 'Wow it's like this happened before' 'Yeah...' She blushes and stops at her house 'This is it... My house' 'Well I can meet your mom' 'when can I meet yours?' Jhon sadly looks away '...' 'Oh... What about your dad...'

Jhon looks angry and says 'if we ever do that, I wouldn't be able to hold back' 'what does that mean?' Violet says confused 'Let's meet your mom!' Jhon says ignoring the question and walking towards the door as Violet slowly follows and hides behind Jhon from her mom.

'Oh. Hi, who are you?' Violet's mom asks 'I'm Jhon, and I'm your daughter's boyfriend!' 'Oh, so do you know why Violet wasn't here last- OH MY GOD VIOLET GOT A BOYFRIEND- wait... Did you-'

'LOOK AT THE STARS AND VIOLET FELL ASLEEP SO I TOOK HER BACK TO MY PLACE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW SHE LIVED HERE! YES, YES I DID!'

'sorry I jump to conclusions a lot, oh I should introduce myself to Violet's new bOyFrIeNd~' trying to get Jhon to blush and it not working 'I'm Scarlet, it's nice to meet you... And know why Violet wasn't here last night. So where's Violet and why are you here'

she said signaling for us to come inside 'Wait what are you talking about, she's right here' He put his hand on Violet's shoulder and noticed she wasn't there and started to panic 'Huh? WHAT WHERE DID YOU-' John said as he looked behind him and down

'...hi' 'Why are hiding behind me' Jhon says as he picks her up and puts her in front of him. 'I was hiding because I knew she would react how she did' 'Oh you knew that she would think we-' 'Please don't finish that sentence'

said Violet going tomato mode and Scarlet thought 'Aww so cute. And Jhon is surprisingly strong' As Scarlet looked at his arms saw Jhon has a scar on the back of his left hand. Jhon noticed that she was looking at his hand and said 'Let's go inside so we can start packing-' 'Packing?'

'Eh?- wait... VIOLET DID YOU NOT TELL HER!' 'Oh... Uhmm, I forgot, I was thinking about-' Violet stopped mid-sentence realizing that she was thinking about him, and went back to tomato mode. Scarlet said 'thinking about what?' Even more confused

'I agree with Jhon lets get inside!' 'Ignoring the question I see' said Jhon as Violet just walked up to the door past her mom and into her bedroom and hiding under her covers still a tomato

POV==J
WARNING: This part is going to be... A bit weird and badly written

'So you noticed my hand' holding the back of his hand to Scarlet 'So that's why you said that' 'Actually our original plan was to come here and pack up her room so she could come live at my house' 'so she is moving away, I thought it would be pretty soon' Scarlet says sadly and continues to speak

'would you mind telling me why-' 'Yes, I would' you say angrily cutting her off 'Can I sleep here tonight instead of my place, I think Violet would like to stay here one more night before she moves' 'That's up to her' Scarlet says leaving the door open and walking away so you walk in and easily tell which door was the one that leads into her room (it had a Naruto poster on it)

so you open it very quietly and surprisingly (it's not) it is hers you quietly close it and jump on Violet who is under her covers and she stays quiet. It made him worry so he lifted the covers as she was redder than a tomato and had a nosebleed, this made you remember why you were in the ambulance and it made you worry so you just covered her face trying to keep the blood in realized that she licked the inside of your hand making you let go and she put the covers over you making you unable to see and hear her closet open making you think 'DID SHE NOT HAVE CLOTHES ON?!'

Hi, it's The Jester of Pestilence (creator of the book) saying sorry if this episode was weird, I'm tired and wanted to make a chapter 1,500 (kinda) words but I thought it would be kinda funny if it ended there.