(5) I went on a walk

POV==V
30 seconds after she hid in the covers

'Okay, I think they aren't going to come in here... So I might as well try to get comfortable' 1 minute after she takes off all her clothes except for underwear she is back under her covers.

After another 2 minutes, she gets crushed by what she was thinking it was Jhon so she is fine with it until she remembers that she was practically naked that she got so flustered she got a bloody nose and saw Jhon look under the covers so she launched the covers over him and thought

'*beep**beep**beep* (it was either fuck, or shit, I can't remember) HES GOING TO KNOW I WAS-! I HAVE TO HURRY!' You quickly put on... Everything, especially your hoodie and pull on the strings so it closes on your face and hide in one of the dark corners of your room

10 minutes later no one has moved an inch Jhon gets up and turns you towards him '...' You stay quiet and continue to keep your face hidden with the hoodie 'Can I see your beautiful face?' You get more red and stay hidden 'I'm sorry I jumped on top of you... I thought it would be a funny spook'

'You got the spook done- well at first it was funny and cute until I realized I was half naked, then it was spook' 'So you would be fine if I jumped on top of you if I knew you are clothed...' 'Yeah... Why' you say as you let your face show, take off your hood, and put your hair up in a ponytail so it's not stuck in the hood. 

He drags you and puts you on your bed and jumps on you. 'Can I sleep here tonight...' 'What? I thought we were sleeping at your house...' 'Hey, remember it's OUR house now' 'I know but I slept much better at your house'

'OUR, and if we sleep here we can wake up, eat, do some packing, eat lunch, pack some more, then I can cook dinner for you and unpack the next day' You get flustered and say 'F-fine but the dinner better be good'

'it will be' 'how do you know that?' 'Well... It's a surprise' 'Aww but... I don't like surprises' 'but it will be better that way, and I wanna see how you react. but... You... Will... Have... To...' Jhon fell asleep on top of you.

'Uhh, did you fall asleep... Jhon? Damn it, he fell asleep mid-sentence. I wonder what I had to do?' You smile as you see him sleep and then smell food it was 7 hours later when he fell asleep.

You can't remember if you watched him sleep all night (tOtally not creepy...) or fell asleep but Jhons gone and see that the window is open so you look outside and see the backyard. The sky is clear and blue.

*creak* 'hey! Your awake' you think 'Is this the time to ask or should that be later?' And say 'Why weren't you here when I woke up' 'Oh I went outside for a bit and went on a walk' You notice that it is 7:00 AM and ask 'When did you leave for your early morning run?' 'Umm about 6:30'

You stare at him trying to get him to say if he's lying 'Sorry... I left kinda early, it was 6:00' you continue staring 'Sorry I meant 5:45' 'god damn it Jhon that's too early' you say early and realize 'That's probably why you fell asleep mid-sentence, what were you going to say?' 'Oh actually I can't remember, my brain makes me think it was something about pancakes or a game'

you get a little bit red and say 'Let's say it was the pancakes and you just wanted me to make you more, I can do that every day until the sun runs out' you say smiling warmly at him 'Actually you can try my pancakes'

'you immediately pulled out your wallet to give me 20 bucks when we agreed on 15, I'd rather not' you say jokingly '...You have a good point' 'Are you tired, I am, I usually wake up at 10:30 not 7:00' you say blushing a bit 'Not really but I could get a bit of extra sleep' 'Do you want to snuggle?' He stops speaking and just stares at the wall

POV==J
What

'Do you want to snuggle?'

'WHATDIDSHEJUSTASKMEISSHEOKAY WHYDOESSHEWANTMETODOTHATWHYDOESSHELIKEMEWHYISSHESOCUTEISSHEINSANE'

you thought (What did she just ask. Is she okay. Why does she want me to do that. Why does she like me. Why is she so cute. Is she insane.) This went on for a while. (Almost 15 minutes) your vision gets foggy as she freaks out 'OH GOD YOUR BLEEDING AGAIN!'

She grabs her phone and you can hear her miss type the number because her hands are shaking in fear 'OK I'm not having a nosebleed so...' You thought touching your face all over 'So I am bleeding, but from where? Not cheeks. Not lip. Not mouth.'

You check your scalp 'not there. Not there. Not there what about- ah!' You touch your eyes and feel a sharp pain in your right eye and yelp a bit in pain 'Oh god... Not again...' You pass out as you hit the floor

POV==V
A bit earlier

'Right now he's trying to figure out where it's coming from' 'Can you tell where the blood is coming from miss?' 'No, I can't he just started to... Bleed' you say with concern for your boyfriend

'Well, we'll drive an ambulance to come and get you and your friend' 'Please do- oh he's talking!' 'What is he-' 'Shh, I'll tell you' you say shushing the secretary 'Not there. Not there. Not there. What about-' Jhon winces in pain 'What?' ' Oh god... Not again...' 'Again?' He hits the floor and the blood reverses back into his body