Hardwork doesn't pay🖤🦋

I arrived in class a bit early than others. I can't even spare a single sec of my life in that hostel.
I was pre-informed by the class captain that I was among Monday sweepers.
Sweeping the classroom on the first day of school is as equal to cleaning a state. Lots of trash were littered everywhere. Plus, the fact we didn't clean the classroom before a long vacation.
I just can't deal with this. At home, we had a house helps to do all this stuff. Different people are assigned to different works. The Gardners only tame the plants and beds. The sweepers all had their assigned portions.
But here, you would sweep, cut grasses, wash toilets, and still do other works. If only my parents didn't listen to the snake tongues of Mrs. Gloria.

I looked through the windows and found two prey. Unlucky Jss1 students. Before they could make a run for the escape, I made them sweep the whole classroom and send the trash to the trash jungle.

It feels good to be a senior.

After arranging my books and stationaries neatly in my locker, I left the class for Snr Eva's class.

Snr Eva, my tutu, and the only person who shares the same fate with me in this school. Just like me, Mrs. Gloria our Guardian made our parents enroll us in this school.

"If you put her in this school, under my counsel, you won't have to worry about her character. I will tame her and you will see the result."
"Will she survive the hectic life there," my mom asked
"Of course, others survived. She will too." Mrs. Gloria spat those words.

My parents who would do anything just to keep me out of the house due to my mischievous life fell for those tongues of hers.
And that's how Snr Eva also ended up here.
Because of her popularity in school, I also got popular. She introduced me to her friends and everyone nicknamed me 'Don't touch' I was also popular among the friends of her boyfriend, Snr Ben. I don't like him, he's too skinny but cute. I just took advantage of the popularity and being called his school daughter. 'Who no like better thing ?'

I reached her class just in time before the bells rang for breakfast.

Hey guys🖤🦋
Please don't forget to vote and share your thoughts. Thank you.