Loops 🖤🦋

Today, the best is what I hope for.
I repeated my usual activities. Went to class early, arranged my things. Checked if my notes we're up to date. All were except my Music and Drama note. I have been skipping classes for no apparent reason.
And it's the first class we're having today.

8:10 am

We were all fitted in the class. We were merged with another class so the class was full. All the girls were drooling over the music teacher. Mr. Ola is cute. He should be in his late 20's. He is actually half white and black. We both have the same intonation. Except a full Nigerian.

Am not someone to drool over every guy I see. I have a spec. I don't fall but when I do, it's super strong. Just like my feelings for Divine.

"So we have come to the end of the class, remember to submit the assignments by the end of the week," He instructed."Judith waits behind." He asked me.

At his last sentence, everyone gawked at me. A lot of thoughts must be going through their mind. Same with me. Am more clueless than they occur.

By the time everyone left the class, he approached me and sat opposite me. We were just two feet away from each other. I was shaking.

"How are you doing?"
"Am fine sir." Honestly, I am not. But I can't reveal.
"There's this project am working on and I need a muse. Would you mind." He implored.
"What kind of muse sir."
"Would you be a voice for my poem on Christmas Carol day." He asked

First of all, who told you about me and why would he even ask me. Am the least person who enjoys carols.

I just can't do.